Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fastest Way To Make Money On Clickbank And Affiliate Marketing (Free Tutorial)
This is a really good over-all research strategy for marketing affiliate products and isn't only relevant for ClickBank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM-K1ITHJVE

Go to affiliate platform like Clickbank, JVZ, W+ and find a product.

Get the domain name of the main product

https://www.similarweb.com/

Check "Referrals" to see what domains are referring traffic to that offer

Google
site:ReferralDomains.com + keyword

Enter domain names in Similar Web

DON'T STEAL OTHER LANDING PAGES REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE VIDEO SAYS. Model (don't steal) your landing page after theirs.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 3 users Like Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery, successlane, Tiffany655
Like Reply
(11-19-2020, 10:11 PM)Kurt Wrote: This is a really good over-all research strategy for marketing affiliate products and isn't only relevant for ClickBank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM-K1ITHJVE

Go to affiliate platform like Clickbank, JVZ, W+ and find a product.

Get the domain name of the main product

https://www.similarweb.com/

Check "Referrals" to see what domains are referring traffic to that offer

Google
site:ReferralDomains.com + keyword

Enter domain names in Similar Web

DON'T STEAL OTHER LANDING PAGES REGARDLESS OF WHAT THE VIDEO SAYS. Model (don't steal) your landing page after theirs.
Thanks Kurt for this informative well done video, amazing how people discover these gems, a real eye opener .
[-] The following 1 user Likes successlane's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(11-25-2020, 01:30 PM)successlane Wrote: Thanks Kurt for this informative well done video, amazing how people discover these gems, a real eye opener .
There really are some hidden gems and I hope this forum helps folks find a lot of them. If you find any feel free to post them here. Also, just commenting like this helps bring attention to the best ones.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
Thank you Kurt for finding and sharing this video. I usually scroll past YouTube titles like these and must have missed out many of these gems.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tiffany655's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
I just bought a big package of affiliate programs that I'm getting 100% commish on and some are worth
selling and i know I need to be unique so low and behold I get back here and here comes a really good
way to do that so excited to try this out.  Its not clickbank so i do not know how much others have
developed things to market these so might backfire on me however even if I find something similar on
clickbank I can still get ideas.

Great way to market pheeds too is the affiliate program still active?

WOOP!  Surely appreciate what is going on here Kurt you are a never ending resevouir of ideas.  Someday
I hope to figure out how you do that!
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  60 Best Free Courses For Marketers Kurt 7 9789 01-23-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: mark44
  [SHORT CONTENT] Pinterest Story Pins for Marketing Kurt 1 3433 01-20-2021, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  How To Get Traffic To Your Website (Top 7 Free and Fast Traffic sources) Kurt 1 3504 01-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  How to design for Print on Demand WITHOUT design skills | Tutorial for Amazon Merch, Kurt 1 3386 12-27-2020, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  Redbubble vs Amazon for making money with Print On Demand ? Kurt 0 2151 11-27-2020, 04:06 PM
  The Best FREE Traffic Sources for New Websites - Neil Patel Kurt 0 2500 11-19-2020, 10:23 PM
  (Wordpress.com) How to Get Traffic to Your Website FAST and FOR FREE 2020 Kurt 0 2382 11-19-2020, 10:04 PM