Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 Best Free Courses For Marketers
Here's a really great list of "60 Best Free Online Courses For Whatever You Want to Learn". The courses all are IM related and cover a wide range of topics like social and video marketing and a lot more.

Worth a look for sure:
https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/free-online-courses

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 3 users Like Kurt's post:
  • Donna247, Michael649, Tiffany655
Like Reply
Some of these look good, thanks Kurt !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil797's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(11-17-2020, 06:39 PM)Neil797 Wrote: Some of these look good, thanks Kurt !

There are some interesting courses. Wink

For those that didn't check out the page, here's a few samples:
Here's a sample of some of the courses offered:

Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
Google Analytics for Beginners by Google
Content Marketing Certification by HubSpot Academy
Business Blogging by HubSpot Academy
Facebook Blueprint by Facebook
YouTube Marketing by HubSpot Academy
Flight School — Video Ads on Twitter by Twitter
Cold Email Masterclass
Dropshipping 101
Email marketing for Ecommerce

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Donna247
Like Reply
Your RSS software is also a goldmine for me personally in finding specific programs and courses that are all free. I used to pay hundreds in tuition for my daughter for these types of classes. Also, the software helped me learned of a college admission mentoring program that provides technology scholarship for high school seniors to go toward a new laptop, internet or computer accessories. All this in addition to the sheer amount of community resources I have collected for my clients at work honestly, is priceless. I love it and use it every day. Thank you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tiffany655's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(12-02-2020, 06:18 AM)Tiffany655 Wrote: Your RSS software is also a goldmine for me personally in finding specific programs and courses that are all free. I used to pay hundreds in tuition for my daughter for these types of classes. Also, the software helped me learned of a college admission mentoring program that provides technology scholarship for high school seniors to go toward a new laptop, internet or computer accessories. All this in addition to the sheer amount of community resources I have collected for my clients at work honestly, is priceless. I love it and use it every day. Thank you.

Thanks for the comment Tiffany and I'm glad you find it useful. Have you added any of your own RSS "pheeds" to it?

Like Reply
I don't have any website at this time. The last one I had went with a business I sold 4 years ago. With working at home and not commuting for hours, I think I can do it again  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tiffany655's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(12-03-2020, 05:15 AM)Tiffany655 Wrote: I don't have any website at this time. The last one I had went with a business I sold 4 years ago. With working at home and not commuting for hours, I think I can do it again  Smile

Sorry...I didn't form my question very well. Smile

Have you added any RSS pheeds you've found yourself?

Like Reply
Wow, what an incredible resource! Thanks for sharing the link to the "60 Best Free Online Courses For Whatever You Want to Learn," especially focusing on digital marketing. The diverse range of courses, from social to video marketing, is sure to provide valuable insights and skills for anyone looking to enhance their expertise in the field.In a world where continuous learning is key, having access to quality, free courses is a game-changer. The fact that these are specifically related to internet marketing makes it even more valuable for those seeking to stay ahead in the ever-evolving digital landscape.I'm excited to explore these courses and broaden my skill help with research proposal set. Thanks again for the recommendation! ??
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Get Traffic To Your Website (Top 7 Free and Fast Traffic sources) Kurt 1 3504 01-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  Fastest Way To Make Money On Clickbank And Affiliate Marketing (Free Tutorial) Kurt 4 6988 12-27-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  The Best FREE Traffic Sources for New Websites - Neil Patel Kurt 0 2501 11-19-2020, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  (Wordpress.com) How to Get Traffic to Your Website FAST and FOR FREE 2020 Kurt 0 2384 11-19-2020, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Kurt