Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do as I say not as....do 3 things a day.
Quote:
  1. Do three things that have a chance of making you money right away.

2. Do three things that have a chance of making you money in the farily near future.

3. Do three things to build for the long term.

We hear the term "taking action" a lot and it's a good concept. I prefer "being productive", but it's probably more a matter of vocabulary.

These three things also tie-in with my comments on another thread about "urgency". I think we too often take action by doing things that fall into #3 above, where we need to put real urgency into #1 and making it a priority.

Again, as you start (or start a new project) you'll need to spend more time an effort in #3 and #2. But as you get those projects competed your focus should be more and more on #1.

Here's some examples, Barabara Ling brings up "did you put up a Buy button today?" a lot. I think her point is very solid...but incomplete. For me, putting up a Buy button falls into #2. Creating the product or finding an affiliate/CPA offer falls into #3.

Only putting a link to that Buy button in front of at least one targeted person is in category #1. Of course, off line a #1 could be posting a Tear Tab on the bulletin board for your web design business at the local sub shop.

Another example, I created a free aWeber account today and logged in and made sure everything was OK. This is a #3. I did something that will help me in the future. Writing emails are also 3s.

Posting a squeeze page so people can sign up for me emails is a 2.

Posting a link to my squeeze page where at least one person will see is a 1. And if you don't have any way to make sure at least one person will see it, repeat 3 and 2 until you do.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do as I say not as....do 3 things a day. - by Kurt - 07-15-2020, 11:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to be more productive? Do 3 things every day Kurt 0 1808 09-30-2021, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  Things you miss... Kurt 4 7295 04-14-2020, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
  what are some side things you did to get by Abe1 1 3801 02-18-2020, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Jeffery