Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Low Cost Internet Marketing Resources
I hate paying full price. I like bargains and I'm always on the hunt to save money when I can.

One of the things I hate when I buy a product is monthly or yearly fees. Whenever possible I avoid these at all costs.

My absolute favorite resource for saving money is App Sumo  (No affiliate link here)

Over the last several years I have purchased:

Theme Isle WP Themes Life Time Plan for 5 Themes for $49.00
(Regularly $49.00 for 1 site per year)

In Video Life Time Plan $49.00
(Regularly $120 per year)

Lumen 5 Video Creator Free for 1 year
(Regularly $228 per year)

Tube Buddy Lifetime Access to 1 Pro Plan $39.00
(Regularly $108 per year)

These are just some examples.

I recommend App Sumo for anyone wanting to save money by buying tools and services. you cannot best the money-saving.

If you know of another great low cost please add them to this thread.
I have to tell ya Albert Grande. I do not like one year free products because after one year you have to pay.
You build everything and bam its gone. Having said that I did purchase an 8 year hosting plan for 77.00.
I figure in 8 years I will be ready to move again. If I'm still here. It had an option to host 9 of my offline
clients sites which I did the first 2 for free so it was a real deal for me.

Did you know vooplayer has a free option? I spent days trying to find a nice player I could have my clients
sign up for by themselves and just do the work for it later and searched for days then one day i fell on it
by chance.

This is what happens when you are a cheap skate like me. Ha ha ha i'm not really I buy anything I really
want. But I am working on my internet marketing courses hording addiction. Too costly for the backup.

Sorry but that is hysterical I am too much if I do say so myself.
I, like Albert, also love the AppSumo resource. However, I get carried away in buying "shiny objects" because "someday" I'll have a need! As Albert noted, InVideo is a great tool for creating quick videos with some very cool effects. I highly recommend this tool. Check out this little quickie InVideo video I made and posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gord.isman/vide...057288274/ .
(03-10-2020, 04:18 AM)Gord Isman Wrote: I, like Albert, also love the AppSumo resource.  However, I get carried away in buying "shiny objects" because "someday" I'll have a need!  As Albert noted, InVideo is a great tool for creating quick videos with some very cool effects.  I highly recommend this tool.  Check out this little quickie InVideo video I made and posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gord.isman/vide...057288274/ .

Hey Gord...glad to see you. You can embed FB videos here. You need to use the "Reply" button to bring up the full editor. Then click on the video link and selct FB. Smile

(03-10-2020, 04:18 AM)Gord Isman Wrote: I, like Albert, also love the AppSumo resource.  However, I get carried away in buying "shiny objects" because "someday" I'll have a need!  As Albert noted, InVideo is a great tool for creating quick videos with some very cool effects.  I highly recommend this tool.  Check out this little quickie InVideo video I made and posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gord.isman/vide...057288274/ .
that was a fun video.  I like your professionalism. I need to put more of that into video creation.
I appreciate also your hard work. (had to amend this because I repeated myself) I need to jump in there and get my feet wet and really
start doing it. Procrastination! I suppose all us have this problem to some degree

A little chicken because I lack in the arena of creativeness but as they say practice makes perfect. If you never start then you never
get an better at anything.

I suppose video creation is a fun skill! Time to have some fun

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid 19 Survival "caring"marketing Ideas cosmic77 16 286 Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  Free Marketing Essentials - What are some of your favorite FREE marketing resources? Kurt 17 377 Yesterday, 04:30 PM
  The Definitive List of 64 Influencer Marketing Tools for 2020 Kurt 0 100 03-25-2020, 05:32 AM
  Fun, weird, wild and wacky marketing ideas Kurt 18 489 03-20-2020, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
  What do you learn in marketing class that you won't learn in real life marketing? Kurt 1 94 03-18-2020, 02:37 AM
Star Marketing Ethics Polls Kurt 2 174 03-15-2020, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  Do you use Screencasting for video marketing or other social media posting? Gord Isman 2 195 03-10-2020, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Gord Isman
  Video Marketing Strategy Gord Isman 0 169 03-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Gord Isman
  Redefining online and offline marketing? Kurt 2 177 02-29-2020, 09:39 PM
  Affiliate Marketing for Beginners 2020 & How to Start an Online Business Infrastruce Jeffery 3 189 02-25-2020, 06:38 AM