Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outstanding deal on Affinity graphics software
Affinity (used to be called Serif) is having a big 50% off sale on their software. IMO their regular prices are good values but at half off, they are really great. You can get Affinity Designer for $25.
https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/store/

There are also a number of available plugins/brushes also at 50% off.

Plus, they are giving away free 90 day trials if you don't want to pay right now, but the 50% discount will end before your 90 trial will so you may want to buy soon. I will say when they were Serif they often sent special discounts (like this one) so be sure to get on their list. They don't send a lot of emails.

Another option may be to buy Designer now, then check out the plugins using the free trials.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
Thanks for the "heads-up" on this one Kurt.
Been using Xara Photo and Graphic Designer for years but this one looks better,
especially with raster support along with vector graphics. I think I'll be making the switch. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Michael649's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(06-17-2021, 08:30 AM)Michael649 Wrote: Thanks for the "heads-up" on this one Kurt.
Been using Xara Photo and Graphic Designer for years but this one looks better,
especially with raster support along with vector graphics. I think I'll be making the switch. Smile

Hi Michael, Yeah...it's ability to handle raster and vectors really sets it apart and there's a pretty good number of tutorials on Youtube. I thought it was a really good deal for $50 but at half price it's even better.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
Thanks for the tip. I was just considering PhotoVibrance. Was just promoted by Mark Thompson. I'm sure these can do way more (with a learning curve). I had a Serif program way back, like pre2000. Amazing to me the prices are still this low. Bet I paid $25 or more back then. Of course they did have to send it in a box with manuals and all.
Like Reply
(06-18-2021, 12:07 AM)Bruce573 Wrote: Thanks for the tip. I was just considering PhotoVibrance. Was just promoted by Mark Thompson. I'm sure these can do way more (with a learning curve). I had a Serif program way back, like pre2000. Amazing to me the prices are still this low. Bet I paid $25 or more back then. Of course they did have to send it in a box with manuals and all.
Hi Bruce...IMO DP Animation Maker is much better than PhotoVibrance. DPAM has tons more animation options and is cheaper and a one time payment.
https://www.animationsoftware7.com/

Both DPAM and Affinity have free trials and a lower price combined, and far more power, than PhotoVibrance. PhotoVibrance does have a higher paying affiliate program though. Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • cosmic77
Like Reply
The one thing I didn't realize about Affinity (and others may not) is that it requires a 64-bit system. I bought the suite at half-price, thinking to get rid of Creative Cloud, but had to upgrade my computer before using.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tina953's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best source for graphics you've found? Here's mine... Kurt 1 2940 08-27-2021, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  My favorite video making software Kurt 4 5716 08-14-2021, 04:20 AM
  Is the yearly deal really cheaper? Kurt 0 2601 04-12-2021, 03:47 AM
  Humble Bundle Graphics - Be a Creative Superhero! With Painter, CorelCAD and CorelDR Kurt 5 8577 01-26-2021, 10:09 PM
  Free Halloween graphics software Kurt 0 2694 09-22-2020, 07:20 PM
  A really good deal for POD clip art Kurt 2 5733 05-05-2020, 05:35 PM