Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pheeds Leads - prospecting for customers on a budget
Some random thoughts:

I do not claim to be an expert on cold calling, but I do know one thing and it isn't debatable. When cold calling (this is when whoever you are contacting doesn't know you at all) you MUST personalize each email, postcard, envelope for the specific person you are trying to reach. We use words like "prospects" and "leads" but these are actually individual people. These folks are bombarded with offers. To have a chance you MUST connect with them.

I get emails all the time about people wanting to submit a guest article on one of my sites. Over 90% of these emails don't even tell me which site of mine. I have many sites and I don't have a clue which one they are talking about. Not only should they tell me which site, it would greatly improve their chances if they told me something specific about the site or page. I want to know they're real and not just some bot.

Use their name in the email subject. Add their website domain name on the postcards. Mention something specific like "You're probably competing for customers with Acme Landscaping and General Grass". You can mention competitors as a means of leverage or as showing empathy for their situation. Now you're making it personal.

For more Google "tips for cold calling".

Printing - Try to print at 300 DPI. I believe this is Word's default but check it. Google "how to set default dpi Word". Also, most images you find online are for online, which has a low quality of 72-96 dpi. If you are using stock images for print from a site like Pixabay ALWAYS download the largest size then shrink it to fit in Word. Also remember certain colors like florescence and metallic colors and many gradients don't print well.

Legal issues / CANN Spam regulations:
Can Spam Act - Google
Is it Legal to Email Someone - Google

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pheeds Leads - prospecting for customers on a budget - by Kurt - 06-13-2021, 07:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pheeds Content Silo - The Ugly but Extremely Useful Page for Writing Content Kurt 20 29666 05-03-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  A new marketing strategy The Pheeds Funnel Kurt 3 7917 01-27-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
Question Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form fionadarocha 9 13719 07-06-2020, 09:06 PM
Exclamation How is Pheeds different? And Tips for Chips Kurt 11 15582 05-13-2020, 06:26 AM
Question Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form changemaker 2 4944 04-24-2020, 09:27 PM
Last Post: changemaker
  WordPress and Pheeds/MyBB for Internet Marketing? Jeffery 0 3149 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
Thumbs Up Pheeds Membership Stampede - Pharmers Market and Cow Chips Special Kurt 2 4505 04-23-2020, 01:21 PM
Exclamation All About Pheeds Cow Chips Kurt 4 11127 04-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Angelluc
  Ideas for Promoting Pheeds, Or Any Program, Affiliate Offer Ect. Claire Koch 5 9686 04-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch