Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pheeds Leads - prospecting for customers on a budget
Printing and "Mail Merge".

If you live in the US you can print and send postcards. I've sent tons of postcards printed with my home printer I bought 10-12 years ago for $29. There's also printing services online that will print and mail postcards for you at a reasonable price.

I use the "jumbo" postcards that are 8.5 x 5.5 and come two per sheet. The jumbos are actually the same price as the "regular" postcards if you shop around a little. Walmart has 200 jumbo cards for $16 last time I checked. The jumbo are more expensive to mail 52 cents to 36 cents for regular cards, but give some much more space to sell I find them to be worth it. However, if you're mailing in large numbers the postage difference can really add up. I tend to mail in smaller numbers.

Once you have your PhantomBuster data in a spreadsheet, it's really easy to print postcards. First, in Excel clean up the csv file, , sort, etc. You can do something like sort so only businesses with websites are listed at the top or the opposite. You may want to contact businesses with sites with one offer and businesses without sites another. Or, you may want to personalize the postcards so that a business with a website gets a card with their domain name on it, to really catch their attention.

Here's a quick look at using the mail merge feature in Word to address and personalize postcards. The video is about using mail merge for certificates, but the process is the same for pretty much all printed materials.

If you need more help, there are other videos on YouTube for mail merge with more details.

Here's the thing...PhamtomBuster puts all the data into the spreadsheet csv file for you. Once you figure things out and have your cards/envelopes/brochures designed, you can customize and personalize and send them to your printer (or print shop) in literally a few minutes.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pheeds Leads - prospecting for customers on a budget - by Kurt - 06-13-2021, 06:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pheeds Content Silo - The Ugly but Extremely Useful Page for Writing Content Kurt 20 29666 05-03-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  A new marketing strategy The Pheeds Funnel Kurt 3 7917 01-27-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
Question Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form fionadarocha 9 13719 07-06-2020, 09:06 PM
Exclamation How is Pheeds different? And Tips for Chips Kurt 11 15582 05-13-2020, 06:26 AM
Question Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form changemaker 2 4944 04-24-2020, 09:27 PM
Last Post: changemaker
  WordPress and Pheeds/MyBB for Internet Marketing? Jeffery 0 3149 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
Thumbs Up Pheeds Membership Stampede - Pharmers Market and Cow Chips Special Kurt 2 4505 04-23-2020, 01:21 PM
Exclamation All About Pheeds Cow Chips Kurt 4 11127 04-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Angelluc
  Ideas for Promoting Pheeds, Or Any Program, Affiliate Offer Ect. Claire Koch 5 9686 04-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch