Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funniest standups
When I was a young teenage I was a big Carson fan. But I really disliked Rodney Dangerfield. He had these big bugged out eyes, slicked back hair and was always tugging at his tie. But I'd watch him because I loved Carson.

...then I caught myself laughing at Rodney every time I watched him. I learned a life lesson about judging books by their covers and Rodney could fire off one-liners better than anyone ever.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
I like Mitch Hedberg and Chris rock both alot. I saw Mitch live once before he died and he was very funny.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abe1's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
As I mentioned I really think the early Ellen Degenerous was funny. She was clean too. But back then everything was clean. I
really wish we could go back to those days. Most everything makes me sick instead of laughing because i can't get past the
filthyness. Does anyone know of a clean comedian these days besides the christian ones. I bet you can't tell me one. Lets test it out lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • 10x
Like Reply
(03-17-2020, 03:32 AM)Claire Koch Wrote: As I mentioned I really think the early Ellen Degenerous was funny.  She was clean too. But back then everything was clean. I
really wish we could go back to those days.  Most everything makes me sick instead of laughing because i can't get past the
filthyness.  Does anyone know of a clean comedian these days besides the christian ones.  I bet you can't tell me one.  Lets test it out lol

Gabriel Iglesias is pretty clean. He does use a cuss word once in a while, but it isn't constant and his topics are every day stuff. I'd say he's PG-13. I think he's the best comedic story teller around.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 02:19 AM)Kurt Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 03:32 AM)Claire Koch Wrote: As I mentioned I really think the early Ellen Degenerous was funny.  She was clean too. But back then everything was clean. I
really wish we could go back to those days.  Most everything makes me sick instead of laughing because i can't get past the
filthyness.  Does anyone know of a clean comedian these days besides the christian ones.  I bet you can't tell me one.  Lets test it out lol

Gabriel Iglesias is pretty clean. He does use a cuss word once in a while, but it isn't constant and his topics are every day stuff. I'd say he's PG-13. I think he's the best comedic story teller around.
Yepper, "Fluffy" is my favorite because he is just darn funny and always leads into his jokes with a story. I didn't discover him until Dec. 2019. Cleaner than the majority!

Me and my Dad used to sit up late watch Carson and then Godzilla movies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply

I've fallen in love with Dry Bar comedy. I listen regularly because all of their comedians are funny as heck while keeping it clean.  Check their FB page

I'm not a prude--I listened to a George Carlin piece today about preparing for viruses. It was full of language but I still thought it was funny. But, I try to not use bad language and don't like it (or too much of it). I love Gary V. but hate all the F-bombs he throws.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 10x's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 10:26 AM)Jeffery Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 02:19 AM)Kurt Wrote: Gabriel Iglesias is pretty clean. He does use a cuss word once in a while, but it isn't constant and his topics are every day stuff. I'd say he's PG-13. I think he's the best comedic story teller around.
Yepper, "Fluffy" is my favorite because he is just darn funny and always leads into his jokes with a story. I didn't discover him until Dec. 2019. Cleaner than the majority!

Me and my Dad used to sit up late watch Carson and then Godzilla movies.

Generally I like comedians that tell a lot of one liners like Rodney and Steven Wright. But Fluffy is such a great story teller you just have to launch. And any "put down" humor is directed at himself. He's pretty popular but should be a lot more well known.

Like Reply
Here's an old clip from Fluffy. He has a great YouTube channel tool

Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 10:33 AM)10x Wrote:

I've fallen in love with Dry Bar comedy. I listen regularly because all of their comedians are funny as heck while keeping it clean.  Check their FB page

I'm not a prude--I listened to a George Carlin piece today about preparing for viruses. It was full of language but I still thought it was funny. But, I try to not use bad language and don't like it (or too much of it). I love Gary V. but hate all the F-bombs he throws.

I try not to cuss at all...out of respect for my Grandmother. The exceptions are when I'm really really mad or I hurt myself. In these cases I can cuss like a sailor using combinations of words any text spinner would be proud of.

I can't remember the exact quote, but Brendan Fraser in Blast from the Past had a great line that went something like, "If you curse all the time to everyone what language do you use when you respect them?"

I'm way off on the direct quote, but the meaning is the same. It's an OK movie, but that line really stuck with me through the years.

Like Reply
Yeah, even when I was in the service people sometimes commented that I hardly ever cussed. I usually replied with something like.. I was pretty much raised by an old black women that spent most her time in church and she carried a mean bar of homemade lye soap. lol. Ms. Ruby, RIP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 07:34 PM)Jeffery Wrote: Yeah, even when I was in the service people sometimes commented that I hardly ever cussed. I usually replied with something like.. I was pretty much raised by an old black women that spent most her time in church and she carried a mean bar of homemade lye soap. lol. Ms. Ruby, RIP.

I lived with my Grandmother when I was young. One day I came home from playing with friends and she wanted me to play cards with her. I remember looking at the hand I was dealt and I decided to use my new vocabulary word I just learned from my friends.

So, I proudly proclaimed, "All I got is crap!"...not the best thing to say around her. Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply
(03-21-2020, 07:52 PM)Kurt Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 07:34 PM)Jeffery Wrote: Yeah, even when I was in the service people sometimes commented that I hardly ever cussed. I usually replied with something like.. I was pretty much raised by an old black women that spent most her time in church and she carried a mean bar of homemade lye soap. lol. Ms. Ruby, RIP.

I lived with my Grandmother when I was young. One day I came home from playing with friends and she wanted me to play cards with her. I remember looking at the hand I was dealt and I decided to use my new vocabulary word I just learned from my friends.

So, I proudly proclaimed, "All I got is crap!"...not the best thing to say around her. Smile

Did you get the "switch"? Wink

I never thought I would say it, but I kinda miss Ms. Ruby's switch. Smile
Like Reply
No...she wasn't a big spanker. Usually her just being disappointed in me was enough....but on occasion she'd make me go get the ping pong paddle. And she was pretty mad when I used "crap". ...but my hand WAS crap. I wasn't lying. LOL

Like Reply
I like George Carlin and Chris Farley always makes me laugh.
Like Reply
And now for something different...Phyllis Diller singing the Stones "I Can't Get No Satisfaction":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVoC-s_Gn2c

Like Reply