Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is hardest for you
Hi, what part of running your internet business is the hardest for you and how do you deal with it to improve?
[-] The following 1 user Likes thorton's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
Keeping up with the changes in the industry and the personal changes that staff go through that impacts their job. Me personally, I always make clear that the industry is always changing wehere in some of the changes have a quick fix and some changes require a yeam effort to fix., so always come/go to work with the mindset that they will have to change when the need arises. When it comes to Personal Chaanges try to plan ahead, so it does not negatively impact their work.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt, thorton
Like Reply
(06-12-2020, 04:20 AM)thorton Wrote: Hi, what part of running your internet business is the hardest for you and how do you deal with it to improve?

Focus and setting priorities for me. I don't really deal with them well but I do constantly revisit these issues. Wink

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • thorton
Like Reply
The hardest thing for me is getting traffic, and sometimes all the technical things to get set up. And being here is part of what I am doing about it. Smile
Like Reply
(06-13-2020, 05:55 AM)thorton Wrote: The hardest thing for me is getting traffic, and sometimes all the technical things to get set up. And being here is part of what I am doing about it. Smile
Have you seen this:
Help Us Help You - We need this to give you the best replies
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • thorton
Like Reply
The hardest thing for me ever was I had to fire some one serveral years ago. He was a good person and really needed the job but he just couldn't do it and was costing me to much money. I still feel bad to this day. Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Inixtyre's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply