Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Little Red Hen...ever think about easy we really have it?
(02-18-2020, 02:47 AM)Jeffery Wrote: Reminds me of what my hillbilly grandma taught me. I spent a summer with her when I was ten years old. She taught me how to use a shotgun and how to hunt. She said "Never miss!" in such a way that I took it very seriously.

Next day she sent me out in the woods to hunt. She said "Don't Miss!" and gave one shotgun shell. Long story shot, I missed.

When I told my grandma that I missed. She said "I guess it is only vegetables tonight."

I pulled out a stringer of fish hidden on the front porch. Grandma smiled. She loved fish.

I think about the household things my grandmother had in the 60s. We've made a lot of improvements but most things we have today there was something that could do it back then. Like a microwave. It's been invented since then but there were still ovens that could cook. Smile

The only thing I can really think of that we have now that she do then was computer/Net/smartphone....maybe a vcr/tivo.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Little Red Hen...ever think about easy we really have it? - by Kurt - 02-18-2020, 05:50 AM