Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UberSuggest?
(01-22-2021, 10:15 AM)cosmic77 Wrote: KISS SYSTEM OF SUCCESS:

There are so many wonderful people out there who are x100 more active than myself in this but my learning curve began in 2007 for MMO - Getting my first 3 dollars from a CPA lead. It was a wonderful but strange feeling like driving a car for the first time & thinking "Yes this works, but I dont really know how!" 

Anyway I always set my goals first, so here is the formala to "live a life of success" as defined by: No debt, a simple life and much blessing to many based off the New Testament Lifestyle. 1 Timothy 6:18-19. “Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.”  - Print This Out !

Whatever you aim to do - keep it simple, fail as fast as you can to know what works (For You personally, never give up)
In a Nutshell - Whatever your doing try to "own" the asset. You then have an exit plan - The ultimate insurance for retiring by selling a site/income system/strategy or handing over your hard work to family. (Please realise that this is a real value item in accountancy terms classed as intangible assets.)

1. Give youself goals - Be realistic. I started with Aiming for $30 a day Residual Evergreen Income then $50, then $75, then $100 a day PROFIT. Trust me when you get to that amount your life will change ($36,500 Auto Income pure profit after all costs) 
Dont stop there. Your next goal should be $300 a day ($10,000 a month) This is doable but your going to have to scale with systems (SOP's, OutSourcing & SAAS Tools)
2. Do Not Procrastinate ! - Aim to produce an asset of some sort (Article, Image, Video, SM Post Every single day & night thats based off your plan from number 1 above. Produce content like a nutcase !
3. R&D All you can for first stage ideas. Llimit to a controlled timescale appropriate to skilllevel and project value.
Use all the free tools. (SEMRush, Uber, SimilarWeb, Google Trends, Google Planner etc) to Find the Niche value - C.P.C. X Monthly Search volumes & growth potential. Always aim international/world with vertical growth in mind (EG Cars - Classics - Classic cars - memorabilia, etc)
4. Track Everything - Start off Strong & on the right foot - Centralise your asset base via strong branding and use either free trackers or shortners in a centralised database where you then change out your message for future links via controlled environments. (That you own & control) I started with https://yourls.org/ but it was a PITA back then, maybe its easier now, Kurt would know I think. I Also use ProsperPro to own my data  & they have a fantastic Free version & I used this when it first launched via The magic bullet guys who sold it to the genius programmer & gentleman - Nana. I also use Paid SAAS trackers to spread the risk. If you trust Google Use Analytics, Data Studio & Webmaster tools FROM DAY 1.
5. Get into bots/auto systems NOW ! We are about to have a monumental change in AI online, one of the reasons I am here is that Kurt is on the ball with thinking outside the box on fast systems of leverage via the daily billions of constant activity online. The "Many Chat" was just the tip of the tip of the iceburgSmile This is my big shout out to all- For those in the know - "GPT-3"
5. Finally - Be Gentle on youself - Rome wasnt built in a day. There are literally hundreds of ways to leverage the content & asset building plan of action. Choose the path of least resistance for yourself based on your skillsets, investments and personal time restrictions. Aim to be the Head not the tail, even in the smallest circle of function/activity you start in. 

The Overall theme of the above is this: If its a hobby, great just play away and enjoy the fun.
If its a business - take it seriously by building a Foundation for your future. Build on the Rock, not the sand my dear friends.

think I've been kissed! This is a GREAT SIMPLE PLAN AND SO GOOD.

I actually heard a person say, "I don't use bots and messenger its too hard",  I agree it is hard
but anything that is worthwhile learning you should learn no matter how hard.  Tackle it.

The caution I have with regard to this is:

I don't trust these social media sites at the moment they are pushing their luck in a lot of ways ditching people
so I don't know if they are gonna last in the end.  I saw the first attempts at these big media sites go down the drain
years ago and it can happen again.  I wouldn't sink everything I got into anything that involves social media but yah learn it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Inixtyre
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
UberSuggest? - by 10x - 01-15-2021, 01:10 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by Kurt - 01-16-2021, 04:21 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by 10x - 01-16-2021, 04:31 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by Kurt - 01-16-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: UberSuggest? - by cosmic77 - 01-16-2021, 09:09 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by Neil797 - 01-16-2021, 12:50 PM
RE: UberSuggest? - by cosmic77 - 01-17-2021, 10:42 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by Claire Koch - 01-20-2021, 11:27 PM