Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsubscribe me PLEASE!
Big Grin 
Somehow I got on my preferred US presidential candidate's list. Maybe through the elections process since I've been in touch with the election supervisor in my county because I live overseas part of the time.

I didn't mind it at first, but it got to the point I was offended, pissed, hurt, and *almost* ready to change candidates. Smile

I'm not one that cries spam and I get a lot of email from a lot of people. But, my Lord they were worse than ANY IM guru wannabe whose list I've ever been on. in 20 years. Except one. The only worse thing was when I knew for a fact that some IM scammer was sharing my trackable email address and would mail from several different servers.  That's over now. But the election thing kept going and going and going and going. I didn't even want to click the unsubscribe link so I let Gmail's unsubscribe for me feature do its magic.

Have you ever been inundated with a tactic like this you normally use by someone you otherwise like and trust to the point that you start questioning them?
Like Reply