Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Jason Fladlien's copywriting course for $1
Thanks Kurt. I grabbed it through the link you provided earlier today. My first thought was it would be a $1.00 trial offer, but is is not which surprised me.

$1.00 is a steal imo. Before I grabbed it I did a little research and discovered there was version 3.0 released around August 2013. There is no version stated in the members area, so I am not sure which version I have access to.

One thing I really dislike about the course is the first session is immediately available, but the remaining sessions reflect "coming soon." I went ahead and marked the first session as complete then went back to homepage and the remaining sessions still reflect "coming soon", so I am guessing either their system takes time to update the progress or the next session is distributed every 24 hiurs as some ecourses do. Literally, time will tell, lol.

But the first session is a webinar from I don't know when, but it is good.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Jason Fladlien's copywriting course for $1 - by Jeffery - 04-19-2020, 04:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 Common Copywriting Templates to Use in Marketing Kurt 0 2792 12-22-2020, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Kurt