Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop with the "I don't write for Google" and "AI is useless" stuff...
I often hear people talk about how they don't write for Google, instead they write for "people". In reality, they are the same thing. Google's #1 priority is to give people content they want to consume. It isn't like the old days when SEO and keywords were all about relevancy. Google now uses all sorts of engagement data as part of their ranking algo.

Also, good keyword research is all about finding markets (people) that are looking for content and info, but are underserved. Writing an article about coffee "for people" is great, but there's probably a million other posts written "for people" about coffee. Instead of "coffee", so some research into what people actually want to know about, that there isn't a lot of info about, and gives you a decent chance to make some money.

I've also seen quite a few people, pretty much the same folks, say that AI is useless for writing content, produces junk, and they can write faster. This is probably true much of the time, IF they're good and prolific writers.

One of my problems writing content, including this very post...is that I get cases of "mini writers block". It often takes me 3-10 minutes to think about the next thing to write. And this happens more than once when I write. AI helps me greatly with this.

Here's a few quick tips using Rytr to make AI help even the best writers write better and faster.

IMO, your role when using an AI content help is that of an editor, not a writer. You need to give both specific instructions to get the best results, and improve and correct the content when needed.

Write as much as you can that comes easily for you. AI isn't meant to replace you, just help you.

All AI helpers are very good at creating outlines. Even for great writers, having a bunch of suggestions in a few seconds is a great benefit. Enter some keywords and generate a bunch of sub topics. Then delete the ones that you like the least. I find I get the best results when I have a bunch of choices and select the best ones. Mix up your main keyword with others to generate more suggestions.

Feed it facts. A big mistake people make is relying on AI to research data and facts. Instead, give it the facts and let it write about them. A few years ago I read about how AI was given sports stats and names from games and instructed to write about them. No one could tell the difference between what AI wrote and what was written by a human.

Garbage In, Garbage Out - The time it takes to properly research an article for AI and for you to write yourself is about the same.

Multiple Versions - What makes Rytr so powerful is a combo of it's quality, ease and price. Especially quality and price. An ommision I see a lot of the reviewers on Youtube make is they compare one version of Rytr's output vs. other AI helpers.

Because Rytr's unlimited words plan is only $29, (aff link) this means you can easily generate multiple versions and pick the best one. Try 3 versions and if that doesn't work, try 3 more. If after 6 versions you don't see anything really good, delete it and move on. You may be surprised how good the content is when you can pick and choose.

Here's a few Rytr tips that should really help your results.

Rytr basically has two ways to create content:
  • Left Panel - Gives multiple versions and more controls and variations.
  • Right Panel - Easier flow for the writing process.

The left panel is pretty self-explanatory. The right writing panel is actually simple and good, you just need to know a few simple tricks.

[Image: Rytr1-Best-AI-Writer-Content-Generator-W...istant.jpg]
  • If the text is selected in any header tag, Rytr will include an introductory paragraph.

• If you select plain body text Rytr will create a couple of sentences.

Add keywords using this format. Note the colon and commas:keywords: SEO, IM, content writer

THIS IS THE HEADER TEXT
keywords: SEO, IM, content writer

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Also, add keywords to strategic parts of text to steer Rytr more accurately. Then you can remove the keywords after the content is generated.

Learn these tools first:

Expand
Use Expand to add a few words throughout your text, making it a bit wordier and emphasizing the sentence.

Shorten
Shorten can help you shorten your text with no impact on meaning.

Rephrase
Rephrase changes the whole text to make it sound different.

Append
The append option continues a sentence or paragraph. This can come in handy when it is wrongfully interrupted by a break.

Paragraph
This assistant is best for blogging or article writing. Just enter a topic and it will create a paragraph on that subject.

Continue Ryting
Another invaluable operation for longer posts is the 'Continue ryting' button. Sometimes you don't want separate paragraphs or need to make edits, and this will save you from having to type everything out again. It reads the previously written text and starts where you left off.

Again, Rytr is only $29 a month for unlimited words and that's the monthly rate. It's even cheaper if you get the yearly deal.

https://pheeds.com/Rytr - Yes it's my affiliate link. I'm also a paying customer. Thanks, I appreciate it.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can Google tell if you use ai? BobKa 1 2747 05-20-2022, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  Hosting, PBNs and Google Hilltop Kurt 0 1732 01-16-2022, 07:30 PM
  What does the Google link spam update mean? Kurt 2 3327 09-21-2021, 02:33 AM
  A good introduction and guide to Google Snippets and how to rank using them Kurt 1 3014 09-17-2021, 10:31 PM
  EAT and YMYL - Two Google ranking concepts that are common sense. Kurt 0 2029 08-17-2021, 04:26 AM
  Google page experience starting now Kurt 0 2640 06-29-2021, 09:37 PM
  GMail Filters + Google Alerts Kurt 0 2594 11-04-2020, 05:53 AM
  NEW Google Reveals the Fastest Growing Product Categories in Search Results Jeffery 2 5505 05-13-2020, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Jeffery
  A mini rant against Google Kurt 0 2960 04-11-2020, 08:53 PM
  The Hidden Google Ranking Factor That You’re Probably Deleting Kurt 3 10953 03-18-2020, 08:35 PM