Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sneaky domain name hack
Here's a little "gray hat" trick I use.

Get a domain name similar to this: com-special.info

Note the com- at the beginning of the domain name and it's a .info extension.

com-specials most likely isn't available, but brainstorm words you can use in place of "special".

Using Namecheap or other register service (or Cpanel) add a subdomain redirect to it such as:
BestAcne

And the domain will appear as:
BestAcne.com-special.info

It makes the domain look like it is:
BestAcne.com

You can use any keywords as the "sub domain" and it will look relevant. Just try to come up with a good generic word to use with com- at the begining.

Some examples:
dogtraining.com-special.info
CarInsurance.com-special.info
Keto.com-special.info
Dating.com-special.info

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 5 users Like Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery, Joe183, John488, successlane, Tiffany655
Like Reply
Here's how to create a sub domain redirect using NameCheap so you can point URLs like in my OP above anywhere on the Web.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Qyq8wl16I

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply
(04-05-2020, 08:07 AM)Kurt Wrote: Here's a little "gray hat" trick I use.

Get a domain name similar to this: com-special.info

Note the com- at the beginning of the domain name and it's a .info extension.

com-specials most likely isn't available, but brainstorm words you can use in place of "special".

Using Namecheap or other register service (or Cpanel) add a subdomain redirect to it such as:
BestAcne

And the domain will appear as:
BestAcne.com-special.info

It makes the domain look like it is:
BestAcne.com

You can use any keywords as the "sub domain" and it will look relevant. Just try to come up with a good generic word to use with com- at the begining.

Some examples:
dogtraining.com-special.info
CarInsurance.com-special.info
Keto.com-special.info
Dating.com-special.info
The term SNEAKY really sums this one up great. I was delighted to have come across this and within minutes I have five really good .info domains. Looking forward to trying this out soon
[-] The following 3 users Like Joe183's post:
  • BobKa, garryfrizzell, Kurt
Like Reply
(03-24-2022, 09:20 PM)Joe183 Wrote: The term SNEAKY really sums this one up great. I was delighted to have come across this and within minutes I have five really good .info domains. Looking forward to trying this out soon
Where did you buy them? Last time I tried Namecheap they wouldn't register the one I wanted, saying similar names have been used for bad things in the past. I can see that, but that doesn't mean everyone has bad intentions.

Like Reply
(03-25-2022, 01:56 PM)Kurt Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 09:20 PM)Joe183 Wrote: The term SNEAKY really sums this one up great. I was delighted to have come across this and within minutes I have five really good .info domains. Looking forward to trying this out soon

Where did you buy them? Last time I tried Namecheap they wouldn't register the one I wanted, saying similar names have been used for bad things in the past. I can see that, but that doesn't mean everyone has bad intentions.

As you said Namecheap didn't seem to want to do business but NameSilo was quite happy to take my money. Hope this helps
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joe183's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easy way to find domain names with a link advantage Kurt 0 1506 04-15-2022, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  Super easy and super powerful 60 second method for finding premium domain names Kurt 0 1562 03-16-2022, 08:12 PM
  Domain name hack - how to find domains with click thru traffic potential Kurt 1 2059 02-20-2022, 08:22 PM
  Thousands of free public domain interesting videos for patern interrupts Kurt 3 5534 06-21-2021, 11:12 PM
Last Post: successlane
  Email address to use...your own domain or third party? Kurt 0 2875 03-09-2021, 02:20 AM
  Some interesting domain name extensions on sale Kurt 0 2865 02-03-2021, 04:16 PM
  Domain Name Bargains Jeffery 0 2559 10-26-2020, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
  Expired Domain Names for Sale Jeffery 1 3805 09-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Jeffery