Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building Money Sites the Fast and Furious Way
Question 
What is the fastest, easiest and best way to create small 8-40 page niche sites? Let's say you have a collection of 15 articles. They can be either original content or you just bought some PLR articles.

You want the pages to be SEO friendly, load in an instant and focus on sound marketing principles. The pages need to be mobile responsive so your pages will look great to everyone.

Fast and Furious Pages are web page templates, that HTML and CSS and I designed to load superfast, be extremely SEO friendly, easy to use, and focus on direct marketing.

Fast and Furious Pages takes us "back to the future"...combining old school HTML site building with cutting-edge CSS.

Fast and Furious takes us back to a time when making sites was easier. Before WordPress, we all used to make simple sites using HTML. Many of us that did, still use HTML page a lot.

I love WordPress and have products for WP. And I plan to keep using it. But it's too big and bulky for many purposes, especially when creating smaller niche sites to take full advantage of keyword research.

WP makes doing a lot of hard things easy. WordPress can also make doing a lot of easy things very hard.

I have looked for a good, simple, HTML template literally for years and never found one I really liked...so I decided to make my own.

The first thing about Fast and Furious Pages is that they are made for web content that makes us money. We want layouts that present useful content that helps folks and ALSO focuses on a design that helps make us money. Often, as direct marketers, we don't want or need big, vast, content sites with all the bells and whistles. We just want pages with content and revenue streams.

If you want a fancy rainbow-colored drop down navigation menu, use WordPress.

If you want a page designed to rank, load fast, look good at all screen sizes, inform and sell, use Fast and Furious Pages

It really isn't either/or. There's a place in every marketer's tool kit for both Fast and Furious Pages and WordPress. But many times using WordPress is like building an entire auto repair shop when you only need a screwdriver. It's total overkill.

Why Fast and Furious Pages Needs to Be in Your Web Marketing Toolkit

Superfast - Fast and Furious Pages will load as fast as any pages. Of course, this is also dependent on how many things you add to your pages and your host's speed. But I've taken every measure to create the fastest loading templates around.

SEO Friendly - They are structured for SEO with Google in mind and being uber fast helps. I have 26 years of SEO. This isn't mystery voodoo. It's just the basic but solid and necessary stuff, ready to go for you.

Easy and Simple Page Making System - You don't need to learn to code or design. You can be artistically challenged. You just need to understand a few simple things. As a matter of fact, IMO this is the easiest way to make effective and efficient pages. See posts below.

Clean and Uncluttered - Your Fast and Furious Pages not only perform well, they look good as well. See posts below for screen shots.

Drastically Improve Your Odds by Testing - Use Fast and Furious Pages to create sites as quickly and easily as possible. Then see which give you the best results and deserve further attention. Don't waste time on "fancy things" when no one is even looking at your pages, that probably only make your pages sell less anyway. This is the best marketing decision you can make.

Mobile First and Responsive - "Mobile first" means that formatting for mobile devices is the first priority. The layouts are responsive and images and embedded YouTube videos are also responsive and will resize according to browser window size. They look good full size too. See posts below.

Incredibly Small So They Save Tons of Server Disc Space -

I checked out a folder on my hard drive for WordPress.

It has:
  • 2,189 Files
  • 293 Folders
  • 53.8 MB

Using round numbers, that's 2200 files and 54 megs just for WP and you haven't added plugins, additional templates...or any content.

I created a 1500-word article using Fast and Furious Pages. No images, or extra html, just the page template code and 1500 words. It's 11k.

Again, rounding off, that's almost 5000 1500-word Fast and Furious pages for the same server space as a single installation of WordPress...and WP still needs to add your 5000 articles. 5000 articles may be a little high. However, adding images and some other HTML like links and tables, you can easily post 1000 articles using the same disc space as a single WP install...without any content on WP.

Exploit Cheap Hosting - Not only are Fast and Furious sites extremely small and fast, they require very little server resources (which is one reason they are so fast). You can take advantage of hosting deals with smaller disc space and don't need to worry about special features like MYSQL databases. If your host can't run Fast and Furious Pages, they can't run web pages.

You Only Need a Few FREE Web Design Tools - Nothing more to spend execept for domains and hosting. With a couple of free tools, you can easily customize and develop your own Fast and Furious pages. See posts below.

Two Template Layouts - These are the two layouts marketers need. Anything more is really just another distraction. See posts below.
  • One Column
  • Two Columns

Two Easy Steps to Change the Entire Look and Feel - Just swapping out the header image and change the "Title Bar" color gives you a lot of versatility with minimal effort. You're better off spending that time on more content and promotion/linking. See posts below.

70+ Ready-to-Use Optimized Header Images - These are images that look good, give your sites some character and have been "shrunk" so they load immediately. See posts below.

No Footprints - Footprints are patterns that can be spotted by hackers and spammers. A common footprint is "Powered by WordPress", which to hackers is like having a "kick me" sign taped to the back of your shirt at a biker rally.

Much MUCH safer than WordPress. Not only is WP prone to hackers, plugins and even templates can each have security leaks.

Don't Worry about Back Ups - You have a backup of your entire site on your computer. Need to change hosts or something happens? Just re-upload it.

You Are Far Less Likely to Need an Expert If Something Goes Wrong - Not only are there far fewer things that can go wrong with HTML, you are in more control and need a lot less tech knowledge if something does. This is really an underestimated possibility.

IMO the Biggest Issues with HTML Pages are:
  • RSS pheeds aren't generated automatically. They can be made manually if needed, and you may not even need or want them, since these sites aren't intended to be constantly updated.

• No auto posting of links to new pages to the home page or things like category pages. When you create a new page you will also need to create a link to it from your home page. You may also want to add links to new content in sidebars and other pages. The good news is, with this extra effort also gives you extra flexibility. You are in total control over where links go and what they say.

• No plugins. WP has a huge selection of free and premium plugins that make it easy to expand it power. However, there's also a lot of free and paid "stand alone" php scripts which do many of the same things. But again, it isn't either/or. You can use both Fast and Furious Pages AND WordPress.

• Flipping sites. A domain developed with WP probably has a higher perceived value than one built with HTML/CSS.
  •  

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Building Money Sites the Fast and Furious Way - by Kurt - 03-21-2022, 05:47 AM
What and Why W3.CSS - by Kurt - 03-21-2022, 05:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Check out all these AI text to art sites Kurt 0 2503 08-13-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  How to find folks that want to make money online w/o searching for make money online Kurt 0 2115 06-02-2022, 12:06 AM
  Two very effective and free long term link building strategies Kurt 1 2294 04-26-2022, 02:52 AM
  How to start a business with little or no money Kurt 0 1306 04-22-2022, 01:19 AM
  I hate spending other folks' money but pay for this HTML editor Kurt 0 1554 03-24-2022, 05:18 PM
  Don't choose keywords. Let keywords choose you or How to REALLY make money with SEO Kurt 0 2143 09-25-2021, 05:03 AM
  A short list of list sites Kurt 5 8377 08-16-2021, 04:39 AM
  How to make money aswering questions... Kurt 1 3450 07-10-2021, 01:29 AM
  What do they do with your money? Kurt 1 3895 03-18-2021, 11:41 PM
Last Post: 10x
  A Good intro to the Skyscraper Technique for Building Links Kurt 0 2992 02-04-2021, 12:26 AM