Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to create really cool art using a free AI tool
Here's a good tutorial that shows how to create art using a free AI tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hgfbf5OOoI

Here's the code:
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/...sp=sharing

My first AI generated art. I entered the text "bluesman standing at the crossroads" and this is what AI created. It even added musical notes in "banners" on the distorted guitar necks:

[Image: bluesmanstandingatthecrossroads.png]

I think it's pretty amazing from a tech point of view. It got the context of "bluesman" and added the guitars on its own along with the musical notes. The "crossroads" reference was a bit easier and seems to use roads in general without the blues reference, but it did get the concept of road and it does appear the guy is standing on a dirt road. It took about 15 minutes for it to fully create this image.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 3 users Like Kurt's post:
  • BobKa, Karen Dot, SLM
Like Reply
Thanks that looks cool!
Like Reply
This looks good has anyone tried it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSH2T6uKb1o
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karen Dot's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(01-16-2022, 06:37 PM)Karen Dot Wrote: This looks good has anyone tried it?

Thanks Karen...that's really interesting. I signed up for it and will give it a try when I get a chance.

It basically blends multiple images into different variations using AI. Here's the site, it's free if anyone is interested:
https://www.artbreeder.com/browse

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
This image was created by the AI program above. I used the prompt "Jimi Hendrix playing a solo in Wonderland". It took AI a couple of hours to generate this after giving it the prompt.

[Image: HendrixInWonderland.png]

Like Reply
Hi Kurt,

I have not tried this yet. Just out of curiosity, have you tried any "famous quotes"? The AI art would be interesting and possibly create a "grab your attention" feature post image.

I wonder what the Facebook algorithm would think?

~Steve
Like Reply
(02-17-2022, 03:07 AM)SLM Wrote: Hi Kurt,

I have not tried this yet. Just out of curiosity, have you tried any "famous quotes"? The AI art would be interesting and possibly create a "grab your attention" feature post image.

I wonder what the Facebook algorithm would think?

~Steve
Hi Steve,

I haven't created a lot of images. It takes some time and they limit the free version quite a bit so it's hard to get many done.

Here's another free AI art maker that isn't as good as the one above IMO. But it's a lot faster and easier.
https://app.wombo.art/

Messing around with it, I thought many of the images could be used for things like book covers. They could probably be used as quote posters, like you mentioned.

For me, the downside of these AI art creators is that they are fun to play around with and can become a real time suck, especially since I can't really come up with a solid business idea for them (yet). They don't seem to have a high enough DPI for POD and I don't know anything about NFTs.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • SLM
Like Reply
Hi Kurt,
LOL, the last thing I need is "another time suck!" Big Grin

Have a great day today!

~Steve
[-] The following 1 user Likes SLM's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clipchamp, AI, text to voice and stock music and video for free? Kurt 0 1571 11-03-2022, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  Free Marketing Essentials - What are some of your favorite FREE marketing resources? Kurt 19 37989 11-02-2022, 03:23 AM
  How to create interactive PDF "flipbooks" for free Kurt 1 2340 07-18-2022, 04:47 PM
  How to Take Free Still Images and Short Video Clips & Make Ambient YouTube Videos Kurt 0 1933 07-05-2022, 08:00 PM
  Making content just got a lot better with tons of free multi media assets Kurt 1 7114 06-22-2022, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  CapCut is a cool free tool to convert static images to videos Kurt 1 3461 06-13-2022, 03:09 AM
  Some cool free image resources you may not have known about Kurt 1 3126 06-09-2022, 05:58 PM
  A good free stock video site for marketing Kurt 0 1843 06-08-2022, 05:43 PM
  A really great tool for creating content for repurposing Kurt 2 4489 06-08-2022, 05:41 AM
  A really cool new video maker I just found... Kurt 0 1704 05-29-2022, 10:10 PM