Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to actually get paid to share Youtube videos
This videos exposes the truth about services that pay you for sharing links. Check it out and my comments below for some really useful info...

In the first part of the video he talks about a few serrvices that offer you to share links to videos and get paid for doing it. He does the math and pretty much disproves their claims. I suggest you don't skip that part.

But the main focus is how he not only uses videos other people create to make money, he does it in a legit way that also helps folks.

7:34 He talks about how people often search for answers to very simple questions.

8:40 the general strategy is to use keyword research tools to find keywords you can easily rank for and help those people with relevant Youtube videos.

Be sure to watch the whole video since he goes into more details.

A very important point he brings up is how you will be a "content organizer" and mentions Google as an example. And this is how YOU add value. You find videos that respond directly to the interest of the search keyword and select the best video(s) for your page. Google uses robots to tell folks the best info for the search. You are using your human brain to help them.
  • Add relevant and helpful content along with the video to the page.
  • Optimize the page using basic SEO so it's easy to find for people searching for it.
  • Add relevant revenue streams, like affiliate links, email capture and your own POD products.

This strategy is about creating pages based on SEO keywords you can easily rank for...but you can also do the same thing by creating responses to posts on sites like Reddit, Quora, FB groups, forums, etc.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
BTW...I'm actually using the same concept explained in the video on this very thread. I could link to the video on YouTube but instead I've embedded it and talk about it here. You can do this with every YouTube video that allows you to embed them, which is the vast majority of videos on Youtube.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
(09-25-2021, 11:57 PM)Kurt Wrote: This videos exposes the truth about services that pay you for sharing links. Check it out and my comments below for some really useful info...

In the first part of the video he talks about a few serrvices that offer you to share links to videos and get paid for doing it. He does the math and pretty much disproves their claims. I suggest you don't skip that part.

But the main focus is how he not only uses videos other people create to make money, he does it in a legit way that also helps folks.

7:34 He talks about how people often search for answers to very simple questions.

8:40 the general strategy is to use keyword research tools to find keywords you can easily rank for and help those people with relevant Youtube videos.

Be sure to watch the whole video since he goes into more details.

A very important point he brings up is how you will be a "content organizer" and mentions Google as an example. And this is how YOU add value. You find videos that respond directly to the interest of the search keyword and select the best video(s) for your page. Google uses robots to tell folks the best info for the search. You are using your human brain to help them.
  • Add relevant and helpful content along with the video to the page.
  • Optimize the page using basic SEO so it's easy to find for people searching for it.
  • Add relevant revenue streams, like affiliate links, email capture and your own POD products.

This strategy is about creating pages based on SEO keywords you can easily rank for...but you can also do the same thing by creating responses to posts on sites like Reddit, Quora, FB groups, forums, etc.

Thanx for this valuable info.
[-] The following 1 user Likes successlane's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(10-04-2021, 12:35 AM)successlane Wrote: Thanx for this valuable info.

It really is a solid strategy and has tons of potential. I really suggest anyone interested in making money online to check it out.

Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Take Free Still Images and Short Video Clips & Make Ambient YouTube Videos Kurt 0 1931 07-05-2022, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  CapCut is a cool free tool to convert static images to videos Kurt 1 3460 06-13-2022, 03:09 AM
  Make animated 3D cartoon videos using PowerPoint? Kurt 1 1966 06-09-2022, 05:58 PM
  Thousands of free public domain interesting videos for patern interrupts Kurt 3 5529 06-21-2021, 11:12 PM
Last Post: successlane
  [SHORT CONTENT] Free vertical videos for short content projects Kurt 14 25028 05-12-2021, 09:08 AM
Last Post: simbrams
  Using visualizers to make videos Kurt 1 3821 03-22-2021, 09:50 PM
  I think I'm going back to Youtube.... Kurt 2 4952 02-01-2021, 03:12 AM
  Pixabay Subscribe Videos Kurt 5 8312 01-25-2021, 03:18 AM
  Powerful YouTube Tags Strategy Kurt 3 7109 01-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  How to convert text to videos using PowerPoint Kurt 5 8407 07-05-2020, 03:14 AM
Last Post: Claire Koch