Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increase the odds of creating a successful site
There's very few "sure things" in life or business, but there are plenty of things you can easily do to increase your chances of creating a successful website. Any good poker player understands that winning is about things like how much will it cost me? How much will I win? What are the odds of me winning? We can, and should, apply similar concepts to building a new site.

How can we bet as little money and effort as possible while increasing our site's chance of success?

Domain Name:
  • Use one of the free tools/trials to find a keyword-relevant "just dropped" domain name that has some built-in linking and/or traffic. "Dropped" means that it was previously owned and has just become available for the regular registration price of around $10 a year.

• If there aren't any domains available that already have value, do some keyword research using one of the free keyword tool trials like hrefs or WriterZen. Try WriterZen's "all in title" feature to find keyword phrases with little competition in Google. Convert them to domain names and check if any are available.

Use WriterZen along with the other AI writer free trials to create content based on your keyword research, including web, social and email content.

Use social free trials to find popular content and use AI writers to create web, social and email content. Also use them for posting.

Use PhantomBuster to build social followings.

Add optin forms to each page using aWeber's free level.

Notes:

IMO, the "all in title" numbers for keywords is the single most insightful SEO analytic number for competition. It's not perfect, but it is a fast way to research and collect info. Getting into more advanced research can be very time intensive. Here's why I like it. It is a great INDICATOR for the level of competition. Basic SEO states to have your keywords in the page title. If all the keywords are in the page title of a lot of the pages in the search results, we can assume they've also done other SEO. Again, this isn't perfect but it gives a quick "poker read" to how strong the competition is. WriterZen gives the "all in" stats, which is a major reason I like it.

For quickest results (not always optimal), try to find keywords with very low competition BUT they must also have at least a trickle of traffic for something of value with a decent affiliate commission for a single sale.

This can all be done for $10 for the domain name plus hosting along with strategic use of the free trials posted here:
https://pheeds.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=655

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A good free stock video site for marketing Kurt 0 2551 06-08-2022, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  A really great tool for creating content for repurposing Kurt 2 5263 06-08-2022, 05:41 AM
  Do this instead of Don’t start a niche site… here’s what to do instead... Kurt 0 2062 05-14-2022, 09:58 PM
  Getting started using artificial intelligence for creating content. Kurt 1 2591 02-06-2022, 09:18 PM