Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the yearly deal really cheaper?

You know how many subscription services offer both monthly and yearly access with a deep discount on the yearly, if you pay at once for all 12 months?

Here's an actual example. I have been a paying premium member of FreePik's in the past. The time I got a deal on the yearly at 50% off so I took it. However, since then I'll occasionally see a special for 20% off the yearly, so...

Using round numbers:

At the special rate, it's about $75 (20% off $99) for a year. The monthly price is $15. So costs twice as much to do monthly vs. yearly.

However, I don't need access to FreePik for an entire year. I only need access to it a month here and there when I'm working on a project or two. It's actually a lot cheaper for me to only get it when I specifically need it.

I also found I'm more productive with the images when I have a limited membership. It's the old "sense of urgency" at work... Smile

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Outstanding deal on Affinity graphics software Kurt 5 6362 06-20-2021, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Tina953
  A really good deal for POD clip art Kurt 2 5737 05-05-2020, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Kurt