Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate from Humble Bundle
(01-21-2021, 12:00 AM)Claire Koch Wrote: Wow I just carried on about keyword software for 20 minutes. Don't buy too much software now I come upon this! I watched the video and it sure looks amazing as it seems you can add text with one click. I might have to come up looking like a hypocrite lol.  But a $1?  Wow how can one pass that up. I love humble bundle they are amazing
HumbleBundle and I got together to time it perfectly just to make you look bad. Smile

I try to keep things simple too, but sometimes something's too good to pass up. I have used video software in the past simple because it had some cool motion text effects. I think the "danger" is losing time to the learning curve it takes for any new software, but the $1 helps charity.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Claire Koch
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate from Humble Bundle - by Kurt - 01-21-2021, 01:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The SEO Silo - Your Ultimate Keyword Toolkit Kurt 1 2118 06-22-2022, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  The ultimate SEO and content toolkit for cheapskates Kurt 1 2561 05-25-2022, 05:06 PM
  Humble Bundle Graphics - Be a Creative Superhero! With Painter, CorelCAD and CorelDR Kurt 5 8578 01-26-2021, 10:09 PM