Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aWeber now has a free version and other free email autoresponders
aWeber now offers a free version for up to 500 email addresses and 3000 total emails sent a month. It has removed a few features but it's still got plenty of features.
https://www.aweber.com/pricing.htm

This is good for people just starting out. aWeber is a little expensive once you are over 500 subs, but it's only a few dollars more and you should have a pretty solid foundation before having to pay.

I use GetResponse but I'll probably sign up for aWeber's free offer. I like using totally difference services for different niches. I'm too much of a bonehead that I would send something like "Get in Touch with Your Feminine Side" to a "Master Urban Combat" list by mistake. (I've actualy done similar)

Another benefit is, some of the email service sites seem to have a little authority in Google and can be used as parasite sites. The free and pro versions of aWeber allow your emails to be posted on an online web archive. You can create a "list" with only one sub (YOU) and set it up to archive and you create web pages every time you send yourself an email. Think of the first email as a "home page" and include some important external links and info. Then link to this page in all your next emails in some way (like using a template with a link to it) to build some internal link juice to your main page.

Get a few external links to the homepage and some interrior pages...don't overdo it, you just want enough so Google recognizes the "site" and spiders it. Remember, one link is infinitly better than zero links.

You can do this with a number of free and paid email services that offer web archives to create web "hosting".

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Donna247
Like Reply
PS...If you know of any other good FREE email services (like MailChimp) post them here. It's also helpful if you know if they allow web archives. Wink

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
Aweber also has a feature where it will automatically turn your blog posts into Broadcasts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pearson458's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(07-19-2020, 11:41 AM)Pearson458 Wrote: Aweber also has a feature where it will automatically turn your blog posts into Broadcasts.

Remember my Godfatherbomb? It turned RSS into email newsletters before aWeber and better for RSS too. Smile

Like Reply
Indeed I do Smile    It can further post this broadcast to Twitter and/or Facebook.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pearson458's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(07-15-2020, 05:34 PM)Kurt Wrote: aWeber now offers a free version for up to 500 email addresses and 3000 total emails sent a month. It has removed a few features but it's still got plenty of features.
https://www.aweber.com/pricing.htm

This is good for people just starting out. aWeber is a little expensive once you are over 500 subs, but it's only a few dollars more and you should have a pretty solid foundation before having to pay.

I use GetResponse but I'll probably sign up for aWeber's free offer. I like using totally difference services for different niches. I'm too much of a bonehead that I would send something like "Get in Touch with Your Feminine Side" to a "Master Urban Combat" list by mistake. (I've actualy done similar)

Another benefit is, some of the email service sites seem to have a little authority in Google and can be used as parasite sites. The free and pro versions of aWeber allow your emails to be posted on an online web archive. You can create a "list" with only one sub (YOU) and set it up to archive and you create web pages every time you send yourself an email. Think of the first email as a "home page" and include some important external links and info. Then link to this page in all your next emails in some way (like using a template with a link to it) to build some internal link juice to your main page.

Get a few external links to the homepage and some interrior pages...don't overdo it, you just want enough so Google recognizes the "site" and spiders it. Remember, one link is infinitly better than zero links.

You can do this with a number of free and paid email services that offer web archives to create web "hosting".

Not affiliated.

Create an email A/B test to increase your open and click rates

Email A/B testing, also known as split testing, is an awesome way to increase your open rates, click-through rates, and sales.

With email A/B testing, you can create and send different versions of an email to smaller percentages of subscribers to determine which one performs best. Then you can send the winning version to the remainder of your subscribers.

Watch this 7-minute video to learn how to create an email split test in AWeber.

Email split testing is available to all AWeber Pro users.Check out our Ultimate Guide to Email A/B Testing to learn more. Additional resources:
Like Reply
Yeah newsletter split testing another thing that goes right over my head so to speak. I can fix a
computer when its broken and figure out  how to make a call using facebook because AT & T
is down due to explosion but stats and split testing are technicals.  This and the post about
Mike Meany's videos carrying on about stats encourages me to tackle these things though.

Kurt you are far from being a bone head!
Like Reply
Aweber just introduced free push notifications for all accounts, paid and free. I have always blocked those but I know a lot of people use them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 10x's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
This might help you out re push notifications its just a coincidence that I ran into
this first and then your comment.7

Tips To Ensure Your Web Push Notifications Convert Like Crazy
https://blog.subscribers.com/high-conver...fications/

Kurt with regard to free autoresponders I have not found that any of them are worth it trying.  I've joined a
few but I think the old faithfuls are the best and now.  MailChimp! but aweber free is nice.  Your webpage linking
strategy in your first post here is really cool!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clipchamp, AI, text to voice and stock music and video for free? Kurt 0 1569 11-03-2022, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  Free Marketing Essentials - What are some of your favorite FREE marketing resources? Kurt 19 37986 11-02-2022, 03:23 AM
  How to create interactive PDF "flipbooks" for free Kurt 1 2340 07-18-2022, 04:47 PM
  How to Take Free Still Images and Short Video Clips & Make Ambient YouTube Videos Kurt 0 1932 07-05-2022, 08:00 PM
  Making content just got a lot better with tons of free multi media assets Kurt 1 7113 06-22-2022, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  CapCut is a cool free tool to convert static images to videos Kurt 1 3460 06-13-2022, 03:09 AM
  Some cool free image resources you may not have known about Kurt 1 3125 06-09-2022, 05:58 PM
  A good free stock video site for marketing Kurt 0 1840 06-08-2022, 05:43 PM
  A couple of free content tools Kurt 2 3170 05-28-2022, 09:41 PM
  Free web animator Kurt 0 1464 05-05-2022, 03:14 PM