Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UberSuggest?
Has anyone used Ubersuggest or know how it compares to other SEO tools? I'm looking for keyword research help mostly.
Like Reply
(01-15-2021, 01:10 AM)10x Wrote: Has anyone used Ubersuggest or know how it compares to other SEO tools? I'm looking for keyword research help mostly.
Keywords for? Google SEO? PPC? YouTube? Hashtags?

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
Google SEO for a new site. I've never paid much attention to SEO but am on this one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 10x's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
Yes I have Full Paid Business Plan.
Ask Away....

First Question from above...
I use it in conjuction with SpyFu, Ispionage, Serpstat & others.
For me I like the fast overview of keyworfds & related/Questions, etc All in one place. Its super easy to see quickly into a Niche.
I have spoken personally to Neil & there is going to be improvements on the acuracy of backlinks & SOC as they are poor at the moment.
[-] The following 2 users Like cosmic77's post:
  • 10x, Kurt
Like Reply
If you're looking for just a tool to find good keywords then lowfruits.io is worth checking out.  I've tried all the tools and I always find the keyword difficulty ratings are pretty poor (and the thing I value most!).  It doesn't do all the analysis that the other tools do but I'm finding it very accurate for finding easy keywords to rank for.  
You can get a couple of free reports to check it out I think.
[-] The following 2 users Like Neil797's post:
  • 10x, Kurt
Like Reply
(01-16-2021, 04:31 AM)10x Wrote: Google SEO for a new site. I've never paid much attention to SEO but am on this one.

The problems I have with most keyword tools are they really only list versions of the same root keyword and that I don't trust their sources for research data.

In addition to variations, look for common co-occurances. Co-occurances are words/phrases Google considers related to the main "keyword" to help develop what the theme of a page is.

Apple - pie, peel, granny smith
Apple - Iphone, software, mac
Apple - Ringo, Hey Jude, Liverpool

Here's a good intro:
https://www.searchenginejournal.com/co-c...620/#close

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • 10x
Like Reply
Thanks for lowfruits link - New kid on the block Smile
Agree with sentiment of the SOC reports they are all over the place. The only real way to see low hanging IMO is to build a superfast cloned WP Auto blog (that is built out on a historic non sandbox domain with juice) The site will probably be a burner within 6 months on the serps BUT you can gather the rankings that the Big G rewards it for in its mini me authority state then build out a new site on those "through the gate" keys.  I used to do this 12 yrs ago to great success but its a lot of moving parts to keep up with.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cosmic77's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
oh my word Cosmic77 you are making my head spin and I'm already pretty dizzy half the time
how are you so technical please do tell I could use some of that lol. Big Grin

I think I half understood what you mean't about the autoblogs.  But ya they don't last long so
wow why put a lot of hard work into that for a few months of data.  I'm lazy I guess.

But I'm with Kurt on buying a lot of keyword tools its just not worth it when you can
get more information manually that makes more sense most of the time.  Its right there on
google.

I learned a long time ago just find what people are searching for then take the long tail
keywords that have low searches but enough to get me some sales and use those and I've
had success keeping my site #1 in google.  In fact I had people searching me out at one
point to advertise on my site.  Another time I had a article go crazy.  I had my site removed
due to too much traffic lol.

Did not use one software tool for either situation.

You have to search in quotes to know your actual search numbers.  but either I am silly or I
am on to something.

Now Kurt he is the trends guy.  Loved his wonderful product  where he pulled youtube vids
and made little websites out of trends.   Adding chats which google loved.  Very successful
strategy. 

I remember Dr Manny he was the content guy and he would take wikiopedia topics and
expand on those to get traffic to his businesses.  HA HA keywords he did not have to search
out at all.

And then Dr Manny said later I've tried all this new fangled stuff and nothing is better then
my old fashioned seo and doing things myself.

Note to self: Try to remember Dr Manny said that.

You know there is always someone out there who has experience and will help you before you
waste too much money on software.

I recommend seeking out the people who had to learn the hard way they will tell you its not
about software its about just doing it.

I'm not saying there is not good software that will help you there is a lot out there I'm saying
tho don't going buying a lot and just let them sit because you can't use them all.

If you must buy a keyword tool I wonder if it wouldn't just be the best thing to just find out
which has the best reputation and buy that one.  Cause as Kurt said it comes down to this
they all do the same thing.

Reminds me of a time back in the day I was trying to submit my website to thousands of
search engines only to find out it only mattered if I got into the 3 main ones.  Ha ha who
knew.

You can get fooled into doing a lot of crazy stuff on the internet thats why it pays to learn
a lot as much as you can because the more you know the easier it will be to just run with
it.

Did you ever say to yourself, "I know what to do, it worked before, Why Am I Doin THIS?"

Lol bet you are smiling its a common problem.   A good rule of thumb just do what works.

So what was the question? HA HA HA.  Uber Suggest.  I loved the old one it was great
it put out tons of long tail keywords but then it changed hands and it does not produce
that anymore. Angry

I still use it here and there but its not the greatest thing anymore imho.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
KISS SYSTEM OF SUCCESS:

There are so many wonderful people out there who are x100 more active than myself in this but my learning curve began in 2007 for MMO - Getting my first 3 dollars from a CPA lead. It was a wonderful but strange feeling like driving a car for the first time & thinking "Yes this works, but I dont really know how!" 

Anyway I always set my goals first, so here is the formala to "live a life of success" as defined by: No debt, a simple life and much blessing to many based off the New Testament Lifestyle. 1 Timothy 6:18-19. “Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.”  - Print This Out !

Whatever you aim to do - keep it simple, fail as fast as you can to know what works (For You personally, never give up)
In a Nutshell - Whatever your doing try to "own" the asset. You then have an exit plan - The ultimate insurance for retiring by selling a site/income system/strategy or handing over your hard work to family. (Please realise that this is a real value item in accountancy terms classed as intangible assets.)

1. Give youself goals - Be realistic. I started with Aiming for $30 a day Residual Evergreen Income then $50, then $75, then $100 a day PROFIT. Trust me when you get to that amount your life will change ($36,500 Auto Income pure profit after all costs) 
Dont stop there. Your next goal should be $300 a day ($10,000 a month) This is doable but your going to have to scale with systems (SOP's, OutSourcing & SAAS Tools)
2. Do Not Procrastinate ! - Aim to produce an asset of some sort (Article, Image, Video, SM Post Every single day & night thats based off your plan from number 1 above. Produce content like a nutcase !
3. R&D All you can for first stage ideas. Llimit to a controlled timescale appropriate to skilllevel and project value.
Use all the free tools. (SEMRush, Uber, SimilarWeb, Google Trends, Google Planner etc) to Find the Niche value - C.P.C. X Monthly Search volumes & growth potential. Always aim international/world with vertical growth in mind (EG Cars - Classics - Classic cars - memorabilia, etc)
4. Track Everything - Start off Strong & on the right foot - Centralise your asset base via strong branding and use either free trackers or shortners in a centralised database where you then change out your message for future links via controlled environments. (That you own & control) I started with https://yourls.org/ but it was a PITA back then, maybe its easier now, Kurt would know I think. I Also use ProsperPro to own my data  & they have a fantastic Free version & I used this when it first launched via The magic bullet guys who sold it to the genius programmer & gentleman - Nana. I also use Paid SAAS trackers to spread the risk. If you trust Google Use Analytics, Data Studio & Webmaster tools FROM DAY 1.
5. Get into bots/auto systems NOW ! We are about to have a monumental change in AI online, one of the reasons I am here is that Kurt is on the ball with thinking outside the box on fast systems of leverage via the daily billions of constant activity online. The "Many Chat" was just the tip of the tip of the iceburgSmile This is my big shout out to all- For those in the know - "GPT-3"
5. Finally - Be Gentle on youself - Rome wasnt built in a day. There are literally hundreds of ways to leverage the content & asset building plan of action. Choose the path of least resistance for yourself based on your skillsets, investments and personal time restrictions. Aim to be the Head not the tail, even in the smallest circle of function/activity you start in. 

The Overall theme of the above is this: If its a hobby, great just play away and enjoy the fun.
If its a business - take it seriously by building a Foundation for your future. Build on the Rock, not the sand my dear friends.
[-] The following 4 users Like cosmic77's post:
  • Claire Koch, Inixtyre, Kurt, SLM
Like Reply
(01-22-2021, 10:15 AM)cosmic77 Wrote: KISS SYSTEM OF SUCCESS:

There are so many wonderful people out there who are x100 more active than myself in this but my learning curve began in 2007 for MMO - Getting my first 3 dollars from a CPA lead. It was a wonderful but strange feeling like driving a car for the first time & thinking "Yes this works, but I dont really know how!" 

Anyway I always set my goals first, so here is the formala to "live a life of success" as defined by: No debt, a simple life and much blessing to many based off the New Testament Lifestyle. 1 Timothy 6:18-19. “Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.”  - Print This Out !

Whatever you aim to do - keep it simple, fail as fast as you can to know what works (For You personally, never give up)
In a Nutshell - Whatever your doing try to "own" the asset. You then have an exit plan - The ultimate insurance for retiring by selling a site/income system/strategy or handing over your hard work to family. (Please realise that this is a real value item in accountancy terms classed as intangible assets.)

1. Give youself goals - Be realistic. I started with Aiming for $30 a day Residual Evergreen Income then $50, then $75, then $100 a day PROFIT. Trust me when you get to that amount your life will change ($36,500 Auto Income pure profit after all costs) 
Dont stop there. Your next goal should be $300 a day ($10,000 a month) This is doable but your going to have to scale with systems (SOP's, OutSourcing & SAAS Tools)
2. Do Not Procrastinate ! - Aim to produce an asset of some sort (Article, Image, Video, SM Post Every single day & night thats based off your plan from number 1 above. Produce content like a nutcase !
3. R&D All you can for first stage ideas. Llimit to a controlled timescale appropriate to skilllevel and project value.
Use all the free tools. (SEMRush, Uber, SimilarWeb, Google Trends, Google Planner etc) to Find the Niche value - C.P.C. X Monthly Search volumes & growth potential. Always aim international/world with vertical growth in mind (EG Cars - Classics - Classic cars - memorabilia, etc)
4. Track Everything - Start off Strong & on the right foot - Centralise your asset base via strong branding and use either free trackers or shortners in a centralised database where you then change out your message for future links via controlled environments. (That you own & control) I started with https://yourls.org/ but it was a PITA back then, maybe its easier now, Kurt would know I think. I Also use ProsperPro to own my data  & they have a fantastic Free version & I used this when it first launched via The magic bullet guys who sold it to the genius programmer & gentleman - Nana. I also use Paid SAAS trackers to spread the risk. If you trust Google Use Analytics, Data Studio & Webmaster tools FROM DAY 1.
5. Get into bots/auto systems NOW ! We are about to have a monumental change in AI online, one of the reasons I am here is that Kurt is on the ball with thinking outside the box on fast systems of leverage via the daily billions of constant activity online. The "Many Chat" was just the tip of the tip of the iceburgSmile This is my big shout out to all- For those in the know - "GPT-3"
5. Finally - Be Gentle on youself - Rome wasnt built in a day. There are literally hundreds of ways to leverage the content & asset building plan of action. Choose the path of least resistance for yourself based on your skillsets, investments and personal time restrictions. Aim to be the Head not the tail, even in the smallest circle of function/activity you start in. 

The Overall theme of the above is this: If its a hobby, great just play away and enjoy the fun.
If its a business - take it seriously by building a Foundation for your future. Build on the Rock, not the sand my dear friends.

think I've been kissed! This is a GREAT SIMPLE PLAN AND SO GOOD.

I actually heard a person say, "I don't use bots and messenger its too hard",  I agree it is hard
but anything that is worthwhile learning you should learn no matter how hard.  Tackle it.

The caution I have with regard to this is:

I don't trust these social media sites at the moment they are pushing their luck in a lot of ways ditching people
so I don't know if they are gonna last in the end.  I saw the first attempts at these big media sites go down the drain
years ago and it can happen again.  I wouldn't sink everything I got into anything that involves social media but yah learn it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Inixtyre
Like Reply