Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Tried HARO for SEO ?
Has anyone ever tried this for getting backlinks, citations etc ? 
https://www.helpareporter.com/

Apparently it's very effective for SEO (HARO) - must admit I'd never heard of it before! It looks like it might be hard work though (which will put me out!).
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil797's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
HARO is something I've been telling myself to try for years. HARO = Help A Reporter Out.

It is an exellent way to get links and publicity. The "catch" is you have to be an expert in your niche. In exchange for your expertise, reporters will use you as an expert source in their articles, giving you the possibility of exposure on major sites with high Google authority.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Neil797
Like Reply
Correct - Tip: Sign up a "scraper" email then add ALL catagories, etc = Massive inbox of Events/Trends for free Smile
Done it now for 3 Years.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cosmic77's post:
  • Neil797
Like Reply
(12-11-2020, 05:19 PM)cosmic77 Wrote: Correct - Tip: Sign up a "scraper" email then add ALL catagories, etc = Massive inbox of Events/Trends for free [Image: smile.png] Done it now for 3 Years.
That's actually a very good idea  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil797's post:
  • cosmic77
Like Reply
WWWow that is encouraging information cosmic 77  I am with Kurt on this one  just never had the guts to go for it.  Although
I have heard for years that is a great  thing to use and of course everybody makes lists of things and often that is added to
the list for various reasons.  I never knew till you wrote this if that was really a viable method.  Good to know! Thanks so much
for your great imput
[-] The following 2 users Like Claire Koch's post:
  • cosmic77, Kurt
Like Reply