Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cartoon Characters That Talk To Each Other
Lately there have been a lot of text to speech editors and video making programs.  I see lots of videos with one speaking character, but
does anyone know of a program how to have more than 1 chaacter and have them speak to each other.  Possibly something in Power Point?

Thank you.

Al
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alton331's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(07-24-2020, 02:20 AM)Alton331 Wrote: Lately there have been a lot of text to speech editors and video making programs.  I see lots of videos with one speaking character, but
does anyone know of a program how to have more than 1 chaacter and have them speak to each other.  Possibly something in Power Point?

Thank you.

Al

It can be done in PPT but it's really a simulation an isn't best for this and would quickly get messy. I'd go with Crazy Talk. It can lip sync multiple characters using text or audio files. It does have a big learning curve but if you just want to have characters "speak" with each other it will reduce the curve.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Alton331
Like Reply
(07-24-2020, 04:29 AM)Kurt Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 02:20 AM)Alton331 Wrote: Lately there have been a lot of text to speech editors and video making programs.  I see lots of videos with one speaking character, but

Thank you.

Al

It can be done in PPT but it's really a simulation an isn't best for this and would quickly get messy. I'd go with Crazy Talk. It can lip sync multiple characters using text or audio files. It does have a big learning curve but if you just want to have characters "speak" with each other it will reduce the curve.
Hi, Kurt.  Thanks for your reply.  I had one of those text to speech programs and was playing around with it, made a very primative video for my 5 year old granddaughter which she loved, but I would like to make a video where characters talk to each other, much like a book in video format.  Thanks again.  I will check out Crazy Talk.
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make animated 3D cartoon videos using PowerPoint? Kurt 1 1966 06-09-2022, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  FREE cartoon image creator Kurt 1 2154 04-21-2022, 02:08 AM
Last Post: BobKa
  Cartoon Animator 4 (Was called CrazyTalk) is on sale for $69. Kurt 0 2505 07-24-2020, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Kurt