Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you work on?
I still use a desktop and wondering if it is possible to work from a phone. What do you use to do your work and do you think you could do your business with a phone or tablet only?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Inixtyre's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(07-13-2020, 02:01 AM)Inixtyre Wrote: I still use a desktop and wondering if it is possible to work from a phone. What do you use to do your work and do you think you could do your business with a phone or tablet only?

I mostly use an old and slow WIN 7 PC. I really should upgrade but I have so much software on it I'm afraid to move.

I also have a WIN 10 laptop that I use to run automated jobs (although I haven't been running any in a while) and use as a backup.

I use a Android/Galaxy once in a while for IM, mostly an app like Legend that doesnt have a WIN equivalent.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
I mostly use an iPad. I'm handicapped and blind these days and it's much easier for me. It's not always great when you need a mouse's precision. But I recently used it to convert html sites to Wordpress without any problem.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pearson458's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
I sit in a regular living room chair with my back to the wall facing out. I feel a little claustrophobic facing the wall for long periods of time. The chair is comfortable and I use a little stand for the mouse. When I write by hand I use clip boards 95% of the time.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply