Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
All About Pheeds Cow Chips
Exclamation 
Cow Chips are the Pheeds currency and you can earn them by engaging in the Phorum. You can exchange them for special priveledges, access and downloads.

http://pheeds.com/phorum/newpoints.php

I'll use this thread to post announcements and news about Pheeds Cow Chips.

Since Pheeds is new, the Cow Chip system should be considered beta and the number of chips you get and give will very likely change. Be sure to check your User Control Panel for the current rates.

Here's how you get Pheeds Cow Chips:
Quote:4 Cow Chips for a new post.

4 Cow Chips for a new thread.

4 Cow Chips for a new poll.

.02 Cow Chips you get per character (in your new threads and new posts).

200 minimum characters required qualify for Chow Chips per character.

4 Cow Chips when someone else votes on one of your polls.

4 Cow Chips for each reply to a thread that you started.

4 Cow Chips every time you rate a thread.

1 Cow Chip every time you visit the forum.

Please don't try to take advantage of the system. Cow Chips are for rewarding helpful members and not a way to get free stuff. Trying to game the system may cause you to lose your chips and privileges and possibly be banned.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
Reserved for updates...

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
How to use Cow Chips:

Subscribe to the Pharmers Market and and post an ad.
https://pheeds.com/phorum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

Sticky your ad to the top of the Pharmers Market to give it more attention.

"Highlight" the title of a thread you started so it stands out.

Make a bet with another Phorum member:
https://pheeds.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=5

Get access to downloads and private forums.

Donate to someone for the "best" reply to a thread you start.

Like Reply
Tip: The best way to get Cow Chips is to start threads that get a lot of replies. You get 4 chips for starting a thread PLUS 4 chips for every reply you get to your thread, with respect to the minimum length requirement for posts and replies to count.

Tip: You also get chips for replying to others, voting on their polls and for helping other members by rating threads.

Like Reply
This is an interesting way of engaging members of a forum and trying to keep it vivid as that is mostly the problem with forums, keep it engaging. I will follow this as it can be interesting for me in the future too although I am not sure yet how exactly I would use it. Although I like the cows haha I will not use that anyway but something with a funny touch is certainly a good idea. Thanks for the example.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Angelluc's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pheeds Content Silo - The Ugly but Extremely Useful Page for Writing Content Kurt 20 28554 05-03-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  Pheeds Leads - prospecting for customers on a budget Kurt 5 10848 06-13-2021, 08:22 PM
  A new marketing strategy The Pheeds Funnel Kurt 3 7661 01-27-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
Question Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form fionadarocha 9 13250 07-06-2020, 09:06 PM
Exclamation How is Pheeds different? And Tips for Chips Kurt 11 14934 05-13-2020, 06:26 AM
Question Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form changemaker 2 4773 04-24-2020, 09:27 PM
Last Post: changemaker
  WordPress and Pheeds/MyBB for Internet Marketing? Jeffery 0 3067 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
Thumbs Up Pheeds Membership Stampede - Pharmers Market and Cow Chips Special Kurt 2 4351 04-23-2020, 01:21 PM
  Ideas for Promoting Pheeds, Or Any Program, Affiliate Offer Ect. Claire Koch 5 9348 04-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch