Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you miss...
How about some things you miss in IM?

I miss the old AllPosters affiliate program when it was in house. It was great for using images on your site but you also make money from them. It was especially great for things like celebrities, movies and other images of famous people you would normally have a hard time getting a license to use...and again you would make money if someone bought a poster from you. I did pretty well from their old affiliate program and used their poster images to decorate many sites.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Claire Koch
Like Reply
I miss when PayPal paid you $5.00 for every referral that joined PayPal.
and
when The Planet paid you $1,000 for every server tech they hired that you referred. In 90 days I made $19,000.00.
and
the days when I could wear khaki shorts with while socks and black shoes Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
Well as I mentioned I miss the warrior forum the way it was before. I miss html websites. Although I still use them but they
are not a thing anymore.

I miss the old youtube, the old facebook where generic traffic worked. I really miss the old directory article marketing the
most of all. I was kicking out traffic left and right with that.

I miss classified advertising before craiglist went mute. I miss backpage when they were open to affiliate marketing. I miss
backpage cause they are gone.

I miss my friend who I used to help.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(03-14-2020, 11:40 PM)Claire Koch Wrote: Well as I mentioned I miss the warrior forum the way it was before.  I miss html websites.  Although I still use them but they
are not a thing anymore.

I miss the old youtube, the old facebook where generic traffic worked.  I really miss the old directory article marketing the
most of all.  I was kicking out traffic left and right with that.

I miss classified advertising before craiglist went mute.  I miss backpage when they were open to affiliate marketing.  I miss
backpage cause they are gone.

I miss my friend who I used to help.

Speaking of html websites...I miss designing sites for one monitor size. Now you have to make sure your pages look good on 178 (exaggeration) different devices.

On a related note, I also miss when you could surf the web more quickly. Sure, bandwidth is much faster today but every website calls 15 different servers to display video ads. Bandwidth doesn't matter much if the servers are slow. It's like driving on the autobahn in a 72 pinto.

Then add on all the popups for email squeeze, "send" notifications and cookie warnings and you need to click 3-4 times to close notifications so you can view the page.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
Giveaway of the Day software used to be free for life aka as long as it was installed on your PC, but now the software is free for only one year in almost every case according to the users in the comments section. Still, it is worth it in my opinion.
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to be more productive? Do 3 things every day Kurt 0 1732 09-30-2021, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  Do as I say not as....do 3 things a day. Kurt 1 3585 07-15-2020, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  what are some side things you did to get by Abe1 1 3680 02-18-2020, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Jeffery