Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A stitch in time - basic strategy
Many years ago "stitching pages" was a method of creating doorway pages for ranking in SEs. Stitching was adding elements from different sources to a web page, like a little text, some links from ODP/DMOZ, some RSS feeds, amazon results, etc.

Stitching pages is actually a pretty good strategy today too, but you do it with multi-media and original content. Here's a content and marketing plan anyone can do for free.

You need to be able to create print on demand products like tees and mugs (and planty more) and list them either on a site like Etsy or on your own Woocommerce or shopify store.

By creating your own products you are in control. You don't need to be approved for affiliate programs and you get paid a lot quicker. If I make a sale on Amazon Merch it will take 4-8 weeks for me to see the money. But with my own POD products on Etsy I'll see the money in a day or two.

POD also lets you create your own products in a variety of niches and once you get the process down you can create good, vialble products in tons of niches really quickly.

Next you need to build a presence at sites like Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn and maybe FB groups. This takes time. But be smart. Be helpful. And brand yourself. At Reddit you can build a lot of karma in niches you enjoy. Get your karma up in them. Then join in a few subreddits where your target audience is and build a good reputation here. Same general idea with the others.

Create a big page of "stitched" content that will appeal to your target folks like "43 Things Nurses Need to Know About Covid" and make a great page using infographics, links, videos, etc.

And embed your "Nurses are Heroes" tee in your page too.

And repeat. Most of these will be "duds" but this is something that you can grind away at over and over and you'll get some "hits" and build links at the same time.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply
Nice. Ever considered a like button for this forum?
Like Reply
(05-01-2020, 12:48 PM)JoeSpirit Wrote: Nice. Ever considered a like button for this forum?

Yes...I even added a like button a while back and have even used it on some of your posts. Wink

I like the concept of "pillar pages" where you create the very best page for a particular topic. Really good pages are easier to promote. It can take a day or even a week to create a great pillar page but they give you a lot of benefits. Every "chunk" of a pillar page is also great for social media posts. If you come up with "71 Essential Things for Nurses During Covid, you also have 71 tweets and FB posts. 

You want to become a "curator". Think of sites like Drudge or Huffington Post (NO POLITICS!) and how they post links to other news stories, but apply it to social media sites where you can post and get traffic. Sign up for FB groups, forums, RSS, subreddits, Google Alerts, etc. and when you find something interesting in one place share it in the others.

After you get your system set up go back to your pillar pages and optimize your traffic by adding retargeting pixels and email optin pages. By posting a lot of quality links for your niche gets people conditioned that what you post is worth a click and not spam. By having a high quality page you'll ensure they'll keep clicking in the future. For marketing don't hang out with your peers and "niche down" at first.

Instead hang out where your customers are. For example if you sell web design services you'll want to hang out with other web designers to learn, chat, etc. But...it is probably better to focus on a niche and hang out where those business people do. Become a web designer specifically for plumbing services and then hang out with plumbers on LinkedIn.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
(05-01-2020, 08:06 PM)Kurt Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 12:48 PM)JoeSpirit Wrote: Nice. Ever considered a like button for this forum?

Yes...I even added a like button a while back and have even used it on some of your posts. Wink

Oh. I haven't seen one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoeSpirit's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(05-02-2020, 10:38 AM)JoeSpirit Wrote:

Oh. I haven't seen one.

[Image: like-button-joespirit-800-252.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
I'm not saying this is the best marketing strategy. But it is one that has a pretty good chance of decent success and can have benefits for a long time.

Do a little research and make a list of the most active influencers and help them and engage with them. IMO the biggest oversight by many IM gurus is networking. Getting the trust of people with audiences, traffic and lists is the fastest way to build a business.

Like Reply
(05-02-2020, 12:38 PM)Jeffery Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 10:38 AM)JoeSpirit Wrote:

Oh. I haven't seen one.

[Image: like-button-joespirit-800-252.png]

My screen only shows Reply and Report at the lower left. Is there a qualification level for the other buttons?
Like Reply
(05-04-2020, 12:25 PM)JoeSpirit Wrote: My screen only shows Reply and Report at the lower left. Is there a qualification level for the other buttons?

Strange. I double checked the forum permissions and don't see anything wrong. Did you register with FB? I think that may be an issue with this forum.

Like Reply
(05-04-2020, 11:09 PM)Kurt Wrote:
Quote:Strange. I double checked the forum permissions and don't see anything wrong. Did you register with FB? I think that may be an issue with this forum.

Don't think I registered with FB but not sure. Seems I remember joining here from an invitation after buying your product.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoeSpirit's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
Huh  Kurt I had the like button from the beginning.  That's really weird.  I hate it that there are issues like this going on.
because I know you have a lot of other better stuff on your plate besides technical issues.  Can the mods become technical? JUst
an idea.  

But I love these content creation ideas you are coming up with.  I utilize web 2.0 sites for content creation and neglected to
make a note somewhere what sites I picked to create (mostly free blogs) that was the end of that.  BUt it worked big time
i have tons of people coming to my site.  I posted elsewhere about your pillar pages and asked for a more detailed explanation. I'm
wondering what a "Best page" looks like.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video shows a powerful strategy to reverse engineer success Kurt 0 1645 01-29-2022, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  And the winner of My All-Time Favorite SEO metric is... Kurt 0 1760 09-29-2021, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  A new marketing strategy The Pheeds Funnel Kurt 3 7661 01-27-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  Powerful YouTube Tags Strategy Kurt 3 7116 01-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  Interesting email marketing strategy Kurt 1 4361 08-24-2020, 03:47 AM
Last Post: 10x
  Video Marketing Strategy Gord Isman 0 2710 03-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Gord Isman