Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DWNLD] Get a great image converter free regularly $99
Heart 
reaConverter Pro is an amazing converter and the only one I know that can handle all these formats including vectors. Shareware on Sale has it for 100% free and it's normally $99. I almost bought it for $99 a while back...glad to get this deal.

I downloaded it and registered it and there weren't any surprises.

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/reaconvert...oupon-sale

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply
There's some real potential to create products with this...this is just theory and not sure it specifically is possible, maybe make a collection of some type of Public Domain images and convert them to vectors and sell the on Etsy. Or is it possible to find vectors and convert them to embroidery designs and sell them either electronically and/or on print on demand products?

Download and register this while it's free. We'll figure out ways to use it later.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
I just love it when you find these free deals.   I wish a lot more people realized how many resources and free deals they can get
on forums you moderate.  I always feel like a kid in a candy store. Lol.  I come around sniffing to see whats new.  I bet I am not the
only one.

Your second post just turns my brain in to a machine!  Got a million ideas going through it now on selling images oh boy oh boy!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
I have a bunch of clipart on some old CDs and I dusted them off and looked at the license. I can use them pretty much anyway I want, except sell them directly. It even says I can sell them on printed physical merchandise like tees, mugs, posters, etc.

And there's a way to mass produce product designs (See POD Factory in your KnQ VIP). The problem is they are in two strange formats, one for bitmaps and one for vectors. I used a free converter to make them into transparent PNGs so I can easliy use them in POD products.

The problem is the majority are in a strange vector format. reaConverter Pro can convert these images to a bunch of different formats. While most of the images are pretty bad, there's still enough that I'll never use them all.

Like Reply
(04-21-2020, 01:07 AM)Claire Koch Wrote: I just love it when you find these free deals.   I wish a lot more people realized how many resources and free deals they can get
on forums you moderate.  I always feel like a kid in a candy store. Lol.  I come around sniffing to see whats new.  I bet I am not the
only one.

Your second post just turns my brain in to a machine!  Got a million ideas going through it now on selling images oh boy oh boy!

Don't tell anyone... Smile

Go to Shareware on Sale and accept Notifications. It's the only site I get notifications from.

And if anyone finds some really good things there or anywhere, please post them on Pheeds.

Like Reply
I love shareware on sale have found so many useful things just a heads up theres a lot of ashampoo I installed 2
and they pop up ads.  I could care less though since I do that all time (watch ads lol).  This sale has ended but
don't let that stop you folks this is the best way to get stuff free.  Thanks Kurt!  I really appreciated your advice
and I am taking advantage of it.
Like Reply
Reaconverter is available on ShareWareOnSale again. Good timing for me because it wouldn't transfer when I moved to a new PC. If you work with graphic in any way, this is a really great tool and far more powerful than you typical graphic converters.

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/reaconvert...oupon-sale

Like Reply
bummer I missed it again.   This forum blows my mind every time i come in here there are so much
advice and resources.  I am an old forum member of warrior forum where I met Kurt.  I'm being honest
I'm super busy and sometimes wait to get back here.  Don't do it come in daily it will always be worth
while with the owner posting his amazing finds and marketing advice.
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clipchamp, AI, text to voice and stock music and video for free? Kurt 0 1569 11-03-2022, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  Free Marketing Essentials - What are some of your favorite FREE marketing resources? Kurt 19 37988 11-02-2022, 03:23 AM
  How to create interactive PDF "flipbooks" for free Kurt 1 2340 07-18-2022, 04:47 PM
  How to Take Free Still Images and Short Video Clips & Make Ambient YouTube Videos Kurt 0 1932 07-05-2022, 08:00 PM
  Making content just got a lot better with tons of free multi media assets Kurt 1 7113 06-22-2022, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  CapCut is a cool free tool to convert static images to videos Kurt 1 3461 06-13-2022, 03:09 AM
  Some cool free image resources you may not have known about Kurt 1 3126 06-09-2022, 05:58 PM
  A good free stock video site for marketing Kurt 0 1840 06-08-2022, 05:43 PM
  A really great tool for creating content for repurposing Kurt 2 4487 06-08-2022, 05:41 AM
  A couple of free content tools Kurt 2 3170 05-28-2022, 09:41 PM