Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Jason Fladlien's copywriting course for $1
For a few days (if the scarcity isn't just a sales ploy) you can get Jason Fladlien's copywriting course for $1. The sales page says it's regularly $999.95. It's worth checking out. One thing I like about the sales page is it says "immediate access" not "instant access", which is the truth.

https://secure.hopehuggs.com/special-copy-offer

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply
PS. I do get a little chuckle out of this copy on the sales page though:
Quote:
  • Why less is more even in this day of outrageous claims and offers - and how to construct those "cascades of believability" almost in your sleep
  • How to create a powerful OTO - it probably hasn't been done right for at least the past 5 years on the internet, at least not on bigger launches
  • And more!

Big Grin

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
Thanks Kurt. I grabbed it through the link you provided earlier today. My first thought was it would be a $1.00 trial offer, but is is not which surprised me.

$1.00 is a steal imo. Before I grabbed it I did a little research and discovered there was version 3.0 released around August 2013. There is no version stated in the members area, so I am not sure which version I have access to.

One thing I really dislike about the course is the first session is immediately available, but the remaining sessions reflect "coming soon." I went ahead and marked the first session as complete then went back to homepage and the remaining sessions still reflect "coming soon", so I am guessing either their system takes time to update the progress or the next session is distributed every 24 hiurs as some ecourses do. Literally, time will tell, lol.

But the first session is a webinar from I don't know when, but it is good.
Like Reply
(04-19-2020, 04:06 PM)Jeffery Wrote: Thanks Kurt. I grabbed it through the link you provided earlier today. My first thought was it would be a $1.00 trial offer, but is is not which surprised me.

$1.00 is a steal imo. Before I grabbed it I did a little research and discovered there was version 3.0 released around August 2013. There is no version stated in the members area, so I am not sure which version I have access to.

One thing I really dislike about the course is the first session is immediately available, but the remaining sessions reflect "coming soon." I went ahead and marked the first session as complete then went back to homepage and the remaining sessions still reflect "coming soon", so I am guessing either their system takes time to update the progress or the next session is distributed every 24 hiurs as some ecourses do. Literally, time will tell, lol.

But the first session is a webinar from I don't know when, but it is good.

Update.. good news. After I cleard the browser session and the browser cache the second course session is available.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
its about time copywriting has become a thing again.  And your chuckle Kurt is also appreciated by me.
I do not buy any products from the serial IM'er gurus anymore because you buy it and it is not what
the salesletter says it is.  Nothing on the planet burns me up more then a blind salesletter but the
salesletters that have been coming out lately are just false.

I don't think Jason is the greatest thing on the planet like he's being tooted as these days either.
He did put out a lot of great courses back in the day I bought a lot of them.  Loved his email
writing course.

But good grief you'd think he was as good as a singer with #1 song the way he's being presented today.

Btw i saw this online and like Jeffery I thought oh no another $1 trial.  Glad it is not.
Like Reply
I signed up but haven't even had a chance to open the emails yet since it's a holiday weekend on the other side of the world. The sales letter was compelling though. LOL
Like Reply
I thought about getting it but just don't have the time for long videos right now and not sure I'll have any more in the future. Wink

Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 Common Copywriting Templates to Use in Marketing Kurt 0 2716 12-22-2020, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Kurt