Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Are you loyal to any companies?
My wife was the most company loyal person I ever met. If she liked a company they are the only one she would buy from. She would only eat a burger from wendys and only drive a ford and things like that. I never knew another person that was so set in her ways.
Like Reply
Me personally, I am always open to something new.

My wife is completely loyal to her employer. The owners are actually her best friends and for my wife to befriend anyone is not in her nature.

My customers are mostly returning customers mainly because I treat them as I would like to be treated myself. Same for new customers, friends and casual acquaintances.

Some people say "That person is stuck in their ways." I guess that really means "That person is "not" open to new ways." In my experience those people have been burned in one way or another and go with what they know to never be burned again.
Like Reply
I'm not sure about loyal to a company but there's a couple of brands I am loyal too. I almost always shop for the best "deal" when shopping for groceries but I'll always buy Dove dish washing liquid and Ivory soap no matter what else in on sale.

I like Dove because the vet told me to use it to give my dog a bath so it reminds me of him and it's what's used to clean animals in oil spills. Those are good enough for me. Smile

Ivory is cheap, it floats and it doesn't have any BS like fragrances or deodorants, it's just pure soap. I grew up with Ivory and as a kid used it to carve with. You can't carve animals and boats with any other soap. What does your soap do again? Wink

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
Actually, I was loyal to Luzianne iced tea bags (my "regular" beverage) but they were out. So I bought the budget 100 tea bags for $1 (that's all that was left) and...I actually like the cheapo tea better and it's less than half the price.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
Tea has become my beverage of choice this past year. Coffee was my beverage of choice all of my life. Now-a-days, most mornings, I drink hot tea in the mornings instead of hot coffee. I have always preferred cold ice tea on hot days instead of cola and even beer. That's just me.

Brand wise I don't care anymore since my stint in the military. I will say this about tea.. The Saudis can't be beat (cough, cough). Wink
Like Reply
(03-18-2020, 02:52 AM)Jeffery Wrote: Tea has become my beverage of choice this past year. Coffee was my beverage of choice all of my life. Now-a-days, most mornings, I drink hot tea in the mornings instead of hot coffee. I have always preferred cold ice tea on hot days instead of cola and even beer. That's just me.

Brand wise I don't care anymore since my stint in the military. I will say this about tea.. The Saudis can't be beat (cough, cough). Wink

I think you may need to self isolate. Wink

[-] The following 2 users Like Kurt's post:
  • Claire Koch, Jeffery
Like Reply
My mom and I are pretty loyal to new keto product sites coming out. Especially those with ready made foods.
We favor Realgoodfoods.com.
The most loyal I have ever been to any company is Amazon. I use it for everything. Gift cards for Amazon
are magic really.

I am loyal to lands end for jeans. I love them and they always put on sales.
I am getting loyal to sams club because we got a keurig and you can get the pods there at a reasonable cost.
Kroger of course. But also trader joes and amazon's whole foods because you can order from these places
and they will deliver (Not sure about trader joes).
Like Reply