Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storing energy with concrete? This battery could solve a lot of problems
My wild theory has been "ancient elephants", but there's no evidence of elephants helping build the pyramids. A team of 6-10 elephants could do a lot of tugging and they lived a lot closer than the aliens.

Of the theories I've seen, the most interesting one is that the Great Pyramid has an internal ramp that wraps around the pyramid.  There's some decent evidence supporting this theory and an older pyramid has an internal ramp. But for some reason Egypt won't allow the testing to verify the theory to be done. But if you look at the pyramid you can see some evidence of what might be the ramp from the outside.

This 15 min video describes the best theory I've come across and is part of a longer documentary I watched. I'm getting old...this is from 2012 so this all may have been proven or disapproven since, but anyone really interested in the Great Pyramid should check it out. It explains pretty much everything about how the pyramids were probably built.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Storing energy with concrete? This battery could solve a lot of problems - by Kurt - 03-13-2020, 03:58 AM