Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odds of a recession this year have jumped this week
(03-18-2020, 01:28 PM)cosmic77 Wrote: Actually this can be a Positive discussion (Non Political)
Poll now at 79% But its US based

Here in GB -
In last 24 Hrs - My top x2 Clients have cancelled their monthly SEO orders to my company (- 79% drop in my turnover) Yes I Know "eggs in basket".
My JV Consultancy partner was on phone yesterday for 9 hrs flat taking emergency calls off all B2B clients saying everything in their industries is slowing to a snail crawl or suddenly halted with forward orders of servicing, distribution, seminar meetings, etc. He has got a lot of "non essentials" types of companies however right at this moment in time we both agreed this cannot last longer than 16 weeks Maximum before irreversible economic damage.

Lets put our heads together as a Braintust here perhaps?
Or If not  - Lets look at trending Niches of sales/services we can honorably help out, helping our own families at the same time.

We're in an unknown situation so it's hard to predict anything or for me to give advice. But I will say one of the most important lessons I was taught is that when things are bad, businesses need to INCREASE their marketing spending. It can be counter-intuitive when a business is losing money to spend more money...but the question is, if they don't increase marketing how exactly are they going to get business?

On the other hand, this is a different situation than we've seen. There simply may be no customers to market to. My suggestion would be to help clients stay in business as much as possible, even if they can't pay, assuming you can afford to keep going without money.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Odds of a recession this year have jumped this week - by Kurt - 03-18-2020, 02:35 PM