Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Powerful YouTube Tags Strategy
Here's a strong technique for creating Youtube tags. The downside is you need to already have a decent number of views for this to work.

Check your Youtube analytics to see what keyword phrases people are using to find your video in the YouTube search results. Then, use these phrases as your tags as well as working them into your video description in legit ways.

These keyword phrases are how people are already finding your video. By using them in your tags and description you can increase your ranking for these keywords.

From your Creator Studio, go to:
Analytics
You'll see your Top 10 Videos => Click on "browse all content"

Click on a video title
Click on Traffic sources
Click "Youtube search" - This will show a list of keyword phrases that people used to find your video in YouTube search

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
I was watching a youtube video today about starting a channel with google slides and low and
behold he suggested using the emails from the product vendor to make each slide how novel
NOT!

anywho he did show someone doing this with tons of views to the good of it all but he suggested
this tool for finding tags  anyone used this tool by any chance, good? bad?

How To Get More Views And Subscribers On YouTube – vidIQ
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(01-05-2021, 05:21 AM)Claire Koch Wrote: I was watching a youtube video today about starting a channel with google slides and low and
behold he suggested using the emails from the product vendor to make each slide how novel
NOT!

anywho he did show someone doing this with tons of views to the good of it all but he suggested
this tool for finding tags  anyone used this tool by any chance, good? bad?

How To Get More Views And Subscribers On YouTube – vidIQ

I recommend VidIQ for serious Youtubers. TubeBuddy is another option. They're a little different I believe each has a free trial or free versions so give them a shot.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
woot thanks kurt I will take your recommendation any day of the week
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super easy and super powerful 60 second method for finding premium domain names Kurt 0 1537 03-16-2022, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  Video shows a powerful strategy to reverse engineer success Kurt 0 1617 01-29-2022, 05:08 AM
  How to actually get paid to share Youtube videos Kurt 3 4212 10-04-2021, 08:10 PM
  I think I'm going back to Youtube.... Kurt 2 4901 02-01-2021, 03:12 AM
  A new marketing strategy The Pheeds Funnel Kurt 3 7594 01-27-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  Interesting email marketing strategy Kurt 1 4328 08-24-2020, 03:47 AM
Last Post: 10x
  What's Youtube going to do? Kurt 0 2323 06-12-2020, 06:16 AM
  A stitch in time - basic strategy Kurt 9 12628 05-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  Video Marketing Strategy Gord Isman 0 2683 03-02-2020, 05:41 PM