Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building Money Sites the Fast and Furious Way
(03-14-2023, 06:26 PM)Mark D Wrote: Hi Kurt,

I can see the value in this as I personally always dread configuring new wordpress sites.

I have a question about best practices if you don't mind.

I have found some good keywords through your trigger words...but they are in different niches.

So for example using reviews as a trigger word. found some good keywords I think I could rank for with just some good on page.

So how many pages would you conisder a minimum for each niche site? I figure Google still frowns upon thin affiliate sites.

Also, would they frown upon a reviews site or similiar that had a lot of reviews albeit in different niches?

Just trying to get my head wrapped around it because I didn't really want to create a whole bunch of content for one or two keywords per niche if that makes sense.

Thank you for your time

-Mark

Hi Mark,

I'd guess the minimum pages is about 10-15. But good SEO today also includes updates and adding pages to a site...maybe about a month after Google indexes the pages/sites. For example, write a 1500 word article, but only post 1200 words and then add the "new" content and make a few other changes to show Google the site is active.

Either strategy, focused niche or broadly focused, will work,. Long term, I suggest both. Generally, get decent content up and to see what's working for you. My SEO/keyword strategy has always been to cover as many reasonable keywords as possible. Research is really a guestimate that really is just an indication with the main benefit helping us be more decisive. Pick keywords as your main SEO focus, but the real key will be to work in as many complimentary keywords as possible, in ways that will appeal to real people.

And...keywords on a page are not etched in stone. Again, after some time, things like keywords in titles, headers and links can be changed. If a page is indexed but not getting traffic from Google (check your web stats), you can tweak and change your keywords and content. This is an SEO technique that is very time effective.

When pages rank for keywords that have some value, do a little "link scultpting" and push internal link juice to those pages. Add a paragraph on other pages with relevant keywords that point to you "best" pages.

Consider the VAST majority of pages on the web have zero external backlinks. Having just a link or two (that Google is aware of) is a big advantage over the pages with zero links. 
Try getting a decent expired domain with a few good links. Be smart and strategic and just get a few decent links pointing where they will do you the most good.

And the most important thing with SEO is to get as many words, in as many combos, on as many pages, in ways the benefit people as possible. It's the combos that really create traffic.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 3 users Like Kurt's post:
  • John Rogers, Mark D, Tiffany655
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
What and Why W3.CSS - by Kurt - 03-21-2022, 05:53 AM
RE: Building Money Sites the Fast and Furious Way - by Kurt - 03-14-2023, 11:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Check out all these AI text to art sites Kurt 0 2440 08-13-2022, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  How to find folks that want to make money online w/o searching for make money online Kurt 0 2072 06-02-2022, 12:06 AM
  Two very effective and free long term link building strategies Kurt 1 2256 04-26-2022, 02:52 AM
  How to start a business with little or no money Kurt 0 1285 04-22-2022, 01:19 AM
  I hate spending other folks' money but pay for this HTML editor Kurt 0 1532 03-24-2022, 05:18 PM
  Don't choose keywords. Let keywords choose you or How to REALLY make money with SEO Kurt 0 2115 09-25-2021, 05:03 AM
  A short list of list sites Kurt 5 8261 08-16-2021, 04:39 AM
  How to make money aswering questions... Kurt 1 3414 07-10-2021, 01:29 AM
  What do they do with your money? Kurt 1 3865 03-18-2021, 11:41 PM
Last Post: 10x
  A Good intro to the Skyscraper Technique for Building Links Kurt 0 2975 02-04-2021, 12:26 AM