Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UberSuggest?
oh my word Cosmic77 you are making my head spin and I'm already pretty dizzy half the time
how are you so technical please do tell I could use some of that lol. Big Grin

I think I half understood what you mean't about the autoblogs.  But ya they don't last long so
wow why put a lot of hard work into that for a few months of data.  I'm lazy I guess.

But I'm with Kurt on buying a lot of keyword tools its just not worth it when you can
get more information manually that makes more sense most of the time.  Its right there on
google.

I learned a long time ago just find what people are searching for then take the long tail
keywords that have low searches but enough to get me some sales and use those and I've
had success keeping my site #1 in google.  In fact I had people searching me out at one
point to advertise on my site.  Another time I had a article go crazy.  I had my site removed
due to too much traffic lol.

Did not use one software tool for either situation.

You have to search in quotes to know your actual search numbers.  but either I am silly or I
am on to something.

Now Kurt he is the trends guy.  Loved his wonderful product  where he pulled youtube vids
and made little websites out of trends.   Adding chats which google loved.  Very successful
strategy. 

I remember Dr Manny he was the content guy and he would take wikiopedia topics and
expand on those to get traffic to his businesses.  HA HA keywords he did not have to search
out at all.

And then Dr Manny said later I've tried all this new fangled stuff and nothing is better then
my old fashioned seo and doing things myself.

Note to self: Try to remember Dr Manny said that.

You know there is always someone out there who has experience and will help you before you
waste too much money on software.

I recommend seeking out the people who had to learn the hard way they will tell you its not
about software its about just doing it.

I'm not saying there is not good software that will help you there is a lot out there I'm saying
tho don't going buying a lot and just let them sit because you can't use them all.

If you must buy a keyword tool I wonder if it wouldn't just be the best thing to just find out
which has the best reputation and buy that one.  Cause as Kurt said it comes down to this
they all do the same thing.

Reminds me of a time back in the day I was trying to submit my website to thousands of
search engines only to find out it only mattered if I got into the 3 main ones.  Ha ha who
knew.

You can get fooled into doing a lot of crazy stuff on the internet thats why it pays to learn
a lot as much as you can because the more you know the easier it will be to just run with
it.

Did you ever say to yourself, "I know what to do, it worked before, Why Am I Doin THIS?"

Lol bet you are smiling its a common problem.   A good rule of thumb just do what works.

So what was the question? HA HA HA.  Uber Suggest.  I loved the old one it was great
it put out tons of long tail keywords but then it changed hands and it does not produce
that anymore. Angry

I still use it here and there but its not the greatest thing anymore imho.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
UberSuggest? - by 10x - 01-15-2021, 01:10 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by Kurt - 01-16-2021, 04:21 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by 10x - 01-16-2021, 04:31 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by Kurt - 01-16-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: UberSuggest? - by cosmic77 - 01-16-2021, 09:09 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by Neil797 - 01-16-2021, 12:50 PM
RE: UberSuggest? - by cosmic77 - 01-17-2021, 10:42 AM
RE: UberSuggest? - by Claire Koch - 01-20-2021, 11:27 PM