Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form
(07-04-2020, 02:11 AM)Kurt Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 06:47 PM)Jeffery Wrote: You do have some resources readily available to you such as your books/eBooks. The books would be your tools to establish you as an "authority" in the niche. Think Amazon at the very least. That is very important and should be a focus of the niche you decide on. If you take away anything from this discussion.. make publishing your works on Amazon a priority.

Jeffery brings up a good point. Fiona already likely has some good assets. How can this content be reused and repurposed? Are there any chapters that can be converted to PDF reports to use as giveaways?

A lot of times it may be better to sell 10 individual chapters as reports instead of as one book.

Are there "chunks" of info in them you can use as tips for social media posts?

Can you narrate the books to convert them to podcasts and Youtube videos?

(07-03-2020, 09:50 PM)fionadarocha Wrote: For myself, I feel that given my book and recent experience, the 'Education Niche' is what I am leaning towards but niching down and using the creative element is where I guess I am coming unstuck.

Who are your target people? Who needs web sites and videos in the education niche and is willing and able to pay for them?

And where exactly will you find these people?

Give these questions some thought...

Thanks Kurt, this whole thread had really got me being ruthless and niching down to my experience and what I really love and get more response from, and that is....Educational Psychology, particularly concerning children with Special Needs and Sensory Disabilities. I would be able to find these people on FB, I guess (as of today I have not looked but will do) or get some traction through local government offices dealing with Educational Councellors....I was contacted by a parent of a child with disabilities on FB, encouraging me to create a portal or some sort of platform where resources and information as well as encouragement could be provided...I will explore this more. I have a lot of academic papers that I wrote, will go through and create so sort of info product which, as you suggested, would be a good introduction. As a knock on effect, I guess I have to change my personal social media but my love for video and creative digital products is something that I am struggling with too, as it does not seem congruent with my personal platform of Education...and has more to do with the Digital Consultancy Agency that I have started with my husband.

Regarding my book - there may be some confusion, regarding giving it away as a PDF, not sure what you mean - unless you are thinking that it is an info product....which it isn't.
The book I have written is a Children's Story Book, written when I was working in a school and it was quite inspirational because I got the ball rolling with a character and location and the children would gather around me daily to add and expand what I had started! My students practically wrote the book...to this day (7 years on) they still come up to me in the street to ask about the character and the book! I have to get my head down to publishing...the formatting and illustrations were a problem but I am experimenting with ways of ovewrcoming that. I wrote an intro book to the character, which I was going to give away. I have finished the first book and am onto the second one at the moment. I am also creating activity and puzzle books to go with the series.

Sorry if I seem to be rambling and creating more confusion but there does seem to be method appearing in this madness , with your invaluable advice, I can see a direction appearing and I just need to untangle all the threads and focus on one that is leading to a clearer picture. Thank you so much for your concern and input...awesome!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form - by fionadarocha - 07-06-2020, 11:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pheeds Content Silo - The Ugly but Extremely Useful Page for Writing Content Kurt 20 29539 05-03-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  Pheeds Leads - prospecting for customers on a budget Kurt 5 11129 06-13-2021, 08:22 PM
  A new marketing strategy The Pheeds Funnel Kurt 3 7880 01-27-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
Exclamation How is Pheeds different? And Tips for Chips Kurt 11 15524 05-13-2020, 06:26 AM
Question Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form changemaker 2 4914 04-24-2020, 09:27 PM
Last Post: changemaker
  WordPress and Pheeds/MyBB for Internet Marketing? Jeffery 0 3128 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
Thumbs Up Pheeds Membership Stampede - Pharmers Market and Cow Chips Special Kurt 2 4488 04-23-2020, 01:21 PM
Exclamation All About Pheeds Cow Chips Kurt 4 10984 04-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Angelluc
  Ideas for Promoting Pheeds, Or Any Program, Affiliate Offer Ect. Claire Koch 5 9632 04-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch