Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form
Question 
Question and Info: Hi! I have been an IMer for 4 years now, learning the ropes - what groups to join, how to give value, communicating, being involved and trying to set up my business. My husband first got me into IM and I was so sceptical, but I am now seeing what can be achieved and it blows my mind!

Experience: I worked in travel, then having had three children I settled down to working in Infant and Primary schools and went to University to learn how to help Children with Special Needs more effectively. Two Degrees later and 10 years in Education, I left worn out and needing to help family members suffering from cancer and elderly. Now, I am concentrating on helping my husband get out of working in Healthcare, as a consultant, and building up a business for our future.

Your Assets: I am an author, looking to publish a book for children, that I had written some time ago and want to publish this year. My husband and I have just created our websites to promote our Digital Agencies - one selling software to gain leads and the other to offer Ad, video and social media services. I have my own website where I want to promote my Freelance services (video and website creation) and of course the site for the character of my book!

Your Marketing History: I am just starting out and have tried E-commerce with Shopify when it first launched and it flopped. 'Failures' only occur when you give up and stop doing what you are determined to see success in...WOW! That is now my new mantra! So I am determined to continue along the path that I have outlined above until I see success.

Budget - Startup: Right now my budget is minimal and changes according to the success I have because everything is put back into my business

Budget - Ongoing Monthly: Would really prefer not to divulge that info.

I understand I'm making a public post with this info.: I understand I

[-] The following 2 users Like fionadarocha's post:
  • Jeffery, Kurt
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form - by fionadarocha - 07-02-2020, 09:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pheeds Content Silo - The Ugly but Extremely Useful Page for Writing Content Kurt 20 28567 05-03-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  Pheeds Leads - prospecting for customers on a budget Kurt 5 10857 06-13-2021, 08:22 PM
  A new marketing strategy The Pheeds Funnel Kurt 3 7667 01-27-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
Exclamation How is Pheeds different? And Tips for Chips Kurt 11 14941 05-13-2020, 06:26 AM
Question Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form changemaker 2 4776 04-24-2020, 09:27 PM
Last Post: changemaker
  WordPress and Pheeds/MyBB for Internet Marketing? Jeffery 0 3069 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
Thumbs Up Pheeds Membership Stampede - Pharmers Market and Cow Chips Special Kurt 2 4353 04-23-2020, 01:21 PM
Exclamation All About Pheeds Cow Chips Kurt 4 9608 04-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Angelluc
  Ideas for Promoting Pheeds, Or Any Program, Affiliate Offer Ect. Claire Koch 5 9350 04-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch