Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Common City Names in US - Brainstorm
Kurt posted this elswhere and I think it is a great idea.  Not sure if domains like this rank or not but here goes. 
Purchase cheaper info or other cheaper domains such as FranklinBikes.com-repairs.info  It looks like your domain
is FranklinBikes.com when actually your domain is com-repairs.info  The first part is an addon domain.  So in theory
you can have unlimited FranklinBikes.com looking domains with what looks like a page on that domain...
com-tires.info, com-frames.info

Gene Pimental has a method whereby you take first names and ad a service business in the title.  He used BobsTireShop.com, but you may get a name that is not quite as popular, so when I do this I try to use First Names, but I try to make sure that first name is also a name of a city along with the service business.

For instance, here is a list of boys names that are also city names, thus more potential customers to sell to.
Austin
Boston
Chandler
Dallas
Dayton
Eugene
Gilbert
Houston
Jackson
Lincoln
Memphis
Orlando
Phoenix
Warren
Cody 
Easton 
Frederick 
Kingston 
Lawrence 
Logan
Mason 
Mitchell 
Trenton 
York
Columbus
Columbia
Essex
Brighton
Washington
Diego
Rio
Orlando
Michel
Kent
Melbourne
Rome
Phoenix
Memphis
Lincoln
Jordan
Jersey
Hamilton
Denver
Bronx
Brooklyn
Boston

Ladies, I don't want to leave you out, but I couldn't figure out how to make a list such as above but it can be located here:
https://family.disney.com/baby-names/place-names/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alton331's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most Common City Names in US - Brainstorm - by Alton331 - 07-24-2020, 01:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easy way to find domain names with a link advantage Kurt 0 1579 04-15-2022, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  Super easy and super powerful 60 second method for finding premium domain names Kurt 0 1607 03-16-2022, 08:12 PM
  EAT and YMYL - Two Google ranking concepts that are common sense. Kurt 0 2028 08-17-2021, 04:26 AM
  Example of an article written with an AI app about common logical fallacies Kurt 0 1811 08-06-2021, 09:11 PM
  10 Common Copywriting Templates to Use in Marketing Kurt 0 2756 12-22-2020, 09:56 PM
  Expired Domain Names for Sale Jeffery 1 3847 09-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
  Mirroring - Most popular names in the US. Kurt 0 2622 02-18-2020, 08:32 PM