Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your sitcoms by era
It's hard for me to pick a favorite sitcom of all time because they changed so much over time. How about your favorite sitcoms from different TV eras/decades?

In about the order they aired:

Jack Benny - He holds up really well still.

Phil Silvers/Sgt. Bilko - Great cast of of TV roll players.

Leave it to Beaver "That's a fine looking dress you have on Mrs. Cleaver." - Eddie Haskell

McHale's Navy - Wally makes me laugh. Tim Conway got most of the attention but Joe Flynn was just as funny.

Dick Van Dyke - Growing up I thought going to work and cracking jokes was the best job in the world. I wasn't wrong. Smile

Addams Family - Al the characters are fun.

Gilligan's island - I think this was the first series where I saw all the reruns a bunch of times. I'll catch an episode or two a year still and it's funnier than I remember.

All in the Family - I think younger generations miss the intent of the show. It was the first sitcom to point out issues in our society. It tackled these issues with humor and a way that had never been done before.

Soap - Burt and Bob and Chuck...I'm laughing just typing this.

Cheers - "It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear." - Norm Peterson

Seinfeld - Shrinkage...

Two and a Half Men - The ones with Charlie. Walden sucks.

Big Bang - I liked the nerds better when they were all single and the first 5-6 years were good.

What's yours? I think I'm missing some???

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Your sitcoms by era - by Kurt - 02-28-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Your sitcoms by era - by Kurt - 02-28-2020, 09:00 PM
RE: Your sitcoms by era - by Jeffery - 02-28-2020, 10:59 PM