Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm in a situation...
I live in Estes Park Colorado which was ordered to evacuate a few days ago because of two huge forest fires, one a few miles to the north and the other is headed our way from the west. The west fire (Troublesome fire) was slowed about 1/2 mile from reaching town by the snow. Both fires are still burning. Some folks have been allowed to return to town but should be ready to leave again because the fires aren't totally out and could strt raging again.

I'm out of state visiting family and not in my usual work space so I may not be as available as before. If you need to get a hold of me give me a little extra time, I'm not ignoring you I'm just a little slow and running behind.

Here's a video of a hot spot just a mile or two out of town taken Sat.
https://www.facebook.com/skyhinews/video...4708077074

This pic was taken in Estes on Sun. While the snow has really helped the fires it didn't put them out and it has hurt the crews trying to reach the fires and one fire truck even slid off the road trying to get to the fire.
[Image: 122822362_2769824833301021_4727377663893...e=5FBC3BDE]

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jerri124
Like Reply
Thank goodness you are safe Kurt. Now get back to work. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
Gosh, stay safe Kurt ! Amazing all that the snow doesn't put them out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil797's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
Smile 
Glad to hear you're doing ok. I just picked up a couple of items from your fire sale. I'm looking forward to digging into your training and getting started on my money making journey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jerri124's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(10-30-2020, 02:26 AM)Jerri124 Wrote: Glad to hear you're doing ok. I just picked up a couple of items from your fire sale. I'm looking forward to digging into your training and getting started on my money making journey.

Thanks Jerri...I really appreciate it. Check your gjw.... email for a thanks. Wink

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
(10-26-2020, 09:35 PM)Kurt Wrote: I live in Estes Park Colorado which was ordered to evacuate a few days ago because of two huge forest fires, one a few miles to the north and the other is headed our way from the west. The west fire (Troublesome fire) was slowed about 1/2 mile from reaching town by the snow. Both fires are still burning. Some folks have been allowed to return to town but should be ready to leave again because the fires aren't totally out and could strt raging again.

I'm out of state visiting family and not in my usual work space so I may not be as available as before. If you need to get a hold of me give me a little extra time, I'm not ignoring you I'm just a little slow and running behind.

Here's a video of a hot spot just a mile or two out of town taken Sat.
https://www.facebook.com/skyhinews/video...4708077074

This pic was taken in Estes on Sun. While the snow has really helped the fires it didn't put them out and it has hurt the crews trying to reach the fires and one fire truck even slid off the road trying to get to the fire.
[Image: 122822362_2769824833301021_4727377663893...e=5FBC3BDE]

My family and I had a similar experience about a month ago - we weren't told to evacuate, but the evacuation perimeter got to within about a mile and a half, the wind was blowing our way, and we decided to bolt for a few days.

The fires are out now, but this cow pie will continue until we manage to sweep all the forests and make clean coal. (sarcasm)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bill Davis's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
Wow I thought most of the fires were in California.  I see they are also in colorado.  What a bummer.
I guess you are safe now i see you put out a new product.  The frontier VIP as soon as I have time
I will pick that up.  LOvin it as usual.  Sorry I have not been around I am finally getting some time
away from ecommerce print on demand and the friend I was helping. Yikes.  3rd time back and hoping
to be active here.    I love this place more then any other forum and I love a few others too but not
half as much Heart
Like Reply