Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print Sales Page ?
I would like to print the sales page, as a reference for the many features we receive.
When I try to print on my system -- nothing happens

Is this a problem on my end ?
Thanks
Ken
[-] The following 1 user Likes KenB's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 11:23 AM)KenB Wrote: I would like to print the sales page, as a reference for the many features we receive.
When I try to print on my system -- nothing happens

Is this a problem on my end ?
Thanks
Ken

In your browser select:
File > Print Review > Portrait or Landscape > Print

When you select "print" the default system printer will be selected.

Personally, for web pages I use a PDF printer to save a tree. Smile

Alernatively, you could take a screenshot with a screenshot application wherein you can select the entire page or sections of the page.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 11:23 AM)KenB Wrote: I would like to print the sales page, as a reference for the many features we receive. When I try to print on my system -- nothing happens Is this a problem on my end ? Thanks Ken

(07-03-2020, 04:21 PM)Jeffery Wrote: In your browser select: File > Print Review > Portrait or Landscape > Print When you select "print" the default system printer will be selected. Personally, for web pages I use a PDF printer to save a tree. [Image: smile.png] Alernatively, you could take a screenshot with a screenshot application wherein you can select the entire page or sections of the page.

I think we're talking about two different sales pages. Wink

Ken probably is talking about the Main sales page and Jeffery about the Pheeds forum version.

Ken...I "think" the issue is the sales page is technically in an iframe because I use InstaBuilder to design them but download them as HTML pages so they load faster and Instabuilder for soe reason exports them that way.

But honestly I didn't consider someone printing it out. (Although that's a good idea as sales pages are contracts.)

Here's the forum version:
https://pheeds.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=249

It will be easier to print out using Jeffery's directions above and is probably better to use as a sort of index of what's included. The forum sales page also has links to the product individual sales pages for each product which the Main doesn't.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 04:41 PM)Kurt Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 11:23 AM)KenB Wrote: I would like to print the sales page, as a reference for the many features we receive. When I try to print on my system -- nothing happens Is this a problem on my end ? Thanks Ken

(07-03-2020, 04:21 PM)Jeffery Wrote: In your browser select: File > Print Review > Portrait or Landscape > Print When you select "print" the default system printer will be selected. Personally, for web pages I use a PDF printer to save a tree. [Image: smile.png] Alernatively, you could take a screenshot with a screenshot application wherein you can select the entire page or sections of the page.

I think we're talking about two different sales pages. Wink

Ken probably is talking about the Main sales page and Jeffery about the Pheeds forum version.

Ken...I "think" the issue is the sales page is technically in an iframe because I use InstaBuilder to design them but download them as HTML pages so they load faster and Instabuilder for soe reason exports them that way.

But honestly I didn't consider someone printing it out. (Although that's a good idea as sales pages are contracts.)

Here's the forum version:
https://pheeds.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=249

It will be easier to print out using Jeffery's directions above and is probably better to use as a sort of index of what's included. The forum sales page also has links to the product individual sales pages for each product which the Main doesn't.

Thanks for the help  <Control><Shift><Print>   did the job on my Win 10 Machine
[-] The following 2 users Like KenB's post:
  • Jeffery, Kurt
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Be the Master of On Page SEO in 2022 and the Future Kurt 5 4040 09-25-2023, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
  Pheeds Content Silo - The Ugly but Extremely Useful Page for Writing Content Kurt 20 28547 05-03-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  What web page maker do you use? Karen Dot 2 2267 04-21-2022, 02:06 AM
Last Post: BobKa
  Google page experience starting now Kurt 0 2588 06-29-2021, 09:37 PM
  Is Giphy the most under-appreciated resource for blog articles and sales letters? Kurt 0 2197 06-29-2021, 08:18 PM
  How to Master Divi Wordpress Page Builder for Fun and Profit Kurt 0 2892 03-29-2021, 08:03 PM
  Instagram expanding their sales platform to include "creators". Kurt 1 3971 06-26-2020, 01:01 PM
Last Post: JoeSpirit
  Print On Demand Ideas Jeffery 16 19464 06-19-2020, 06:37 PM