Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some of your memorable childhood pranks?
As teenagers there were 4 of us that would go to the amusement park to ride the bumper cars. We'd always pick out one kid at random and all target him. The best part was the kids never realized we were all ganging up on them and they laughed every time we hit them, which made it even funnier to us.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

Like Reply
(07-02-2020, 06:59 PM)Kurt Wrote: As teenagers there were 4 of us that would go to the amusement park to ride the bumper cars. We'd always pick out one kid at random and all target him. The best part was the kids never realized we were all ganging up on them and they laughed every time we hit them, which made it even funnier to us.

A group of guys I bummed around with did that too. But in our case the kid we always picked out kept accusing us of ganging up on him.

Of all the nerve...
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoeSpirit's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 01:42 PM)JoeSpirit Wrote: A group of guys I bummed around with did that too. But in our case the kid we always picked out kept accusing us of ganging up on him. Of all the nerve...

I thought we invented that... lol

When I was about 12, we used to play a game called "Street Light Superman". You had to play it right after sunset.

A small group of us would pick one kid and when we saw the headlights of a car approaching, we would pretend to beat him up under the light of a street light in the middle of the street and then run away as the car got close, leaving the kid lying in the street.

The car would stop and ask the kid if he was OK....and as soon as they did, the kid would jump up, pull up his shirt exposing his chest (for some reason) and shout,

"Hell yes! I'm Street Light Superman!"

...and run off. The rest of us would be watching while hiding in the bushes dying of laughter.

You have to remember, we didn't have video games and only 3 TV channels in those days. Smile

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

Like Reply
I think everyone did this...when you're at the zoo a couple of you sit on a bench and just stare up into a tree and everyone that passes looks to see what you're looking at.

Like Reply
When crossing a street at lights or other crossing and a car had to pull up we would look concerned at the front of the car and often point or double back and look again walking or talking or sniggering.
It was then fun to watch as frequently the driver would get out of their car to see what it was that was wrong. Very confused when they couldn't see the non-existant problem.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dave W's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply