Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest Mistake?
What do you think is your biggest mistake you made with your business? Mine was becoming a partner with a relative and I ignored the advice to never do business with friends or family.
Like Reply
Not taking action.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LynnM's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
Just one? Wink

One (of many) was when I first started in IM thinking others were competitors instead of looking at them as potential partners.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • JoeSpirit
Like Reply
Not building a list.
Like Reply
It'll take me a while to figure out what the biggest one was. And then I'd be hard put to determine how long that one will stay at the top of the list.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JoeSpirit's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
Yeah we should probably make a list instead of trying to just pick one. [Image: wink.png]

This is just one of my many issues. (Click to play):

https://www.facebook.com/TheLoopAU/video...542465140/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • JoeSpirit
Like Reply
I made a lot of mistakes but in the process of doing this I helped some people.  I try not to focus on the 
mistakes because they have to be made in order to progress.  I like to think I made a difference in someones life
and I tried to do that.   I tried to partner with someone who I am pretty sure had mental issues.  All I can say is
don't do that.  I think that was my biggest mistake.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
I based my whole businesses on quizzes written using Flash. I knew that Flash was being gradually phased out but I was going through a divorce and thought I had the time to deal with it. Then I started getting complaints that my quizzes didn't work any more. Lost most of my business.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pearson458's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are some of your biggest mistakes in IM? Kurt 3 5481 03-08-2020, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Jeffery