Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print On Demand Ideas
Print On Demand Ideas are always running through my mind... they dare not walk. lol Big Grin

I am no graphics artist by any means, so please think as my stuff as rough at the best.

This idea is for T-Shirts.

Add your domain name for exposure.

[Image: warrior-defiance-red.png?raw=1]
YourDomain.com
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
[Image: red-white-blue-virus.png]

[Image: black-virus.png]
  • Kurt
Like Reply
What does the W stand for?  I'm afraid to ask but I can't help it. Cool   As for the finger thing not for me but
the overall idea is fantastic.  I love anything that you can stick your domain on and then you either drive or
walk around to market yourself.  Not 100% sure other people will want to walk around with my domain or is
the idea for people to put their own domain on each of the shirts they buy?  I am not too up on POD.
Like Reply
The W thing is supposed to be a shield and the domain is optional. The thing with my ideas is I forget them easily and I don't always have pen-n-paper handy  to make a note when I am out and about. I just make rough sketches like these for ideas that we can expound on. Nothing is set in stone. Just my wacky ideas that sometimes work and most times do not. Rolleyes

The mouse can be substitued with any public domain image such as a biker maybe. Oh and the symbol is the infinity symbol.

Something like this was my inspiration:
[Image: 0440f6e270299437f2df078d330f51e3.jpg]
Like Reply
well I get you now.  I think the shield thing can be replaced with one of those yellow triangle thingy's with
the exclamation point i would get what you were trying to say much better that way.  Or something similar.

You're doing good I wish I could say my brain makes up ideas as I go but alas I am not very creative.  Sitting
here trying to come up with some good ideas for my topics on here since I promised kurt I would post some
and boy oh boy the uncreative brain is asleep or else I don't feel great today don't know what is up but keep
up the good work i love it!
'
Like Reply
Hey Jeffery...I think you're on the right track, but not quite there. I would niche it down some. Come up with a design and message that can accommodate a number of demographics.

One could be various occupations affected by COVID like DRs, nurses, truck drivers, grocery store clerks, etc.

Also maybe consider designs that use the 20 largest US states for example.

If you're listing on sites like eBay, Amazon, Etsy you need to think of POD listings as basically old fashioned doorway pages and cover as many keywords as is reasonable. And your designs have to look good and connect with people.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply
I saw a meme on FB yesterday that was a great idea for a tee. It was a pic of a guy wearing a face mask and a tee shirt with his own pic on the tee that said, "It's me. Steve."

This is a great idea for people that do custom shirts. The marketing is a little tricky because it's a general appeal item and not niche specific. But if target audiences can be found I bet this would sell pretty well.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with

• Jeffery
Like Reply
(05-12-2020, 10:46 PM)Kurt Wrote: I saw a meme on FB yesterday that was a great idea for a tee. It was a pic of a guy wearing a face mask and a tee shirt with his own pic on the tee that said, "It's me. Steve."
[Image: 97060080_1242446096131870_59252619172024...e=5EE15DF0]

• Jeffery
Like Reply
Hey Jeffery...I don't think this is the exact kind of ideas you had in mind and that you generally mean designs...but how about some unconventional marketing ideas using POD?

Maybe you want to target a certain small business owner to sell services or products to. Do some research and come up with the names of the owner and secretary then customize a pair of mugs with their names on one side and your contact info on the other. CustomCat sells and ships two 16oz coffee mugs for about $15. This wouldn't work in "bulk" but for targeting a few specific businesses may work.

Create niche products to use as prizes for contests. There's a hundreds of different POD products available and they aren't limited to tees and mugs and there's something to match just about any demographic.

Sponsor a youth sports team. Come up with a cool design and put your company name and contact info on the jerseys/tees. (And don't forget to send out a press release to the local media about sponsoring the team.

Here's a short list of some options:
  • aprons
  • backpacks
  • baseball tees
  • beach towels
  • bean bag chairs
  • blankets
  • canvas artwork
  • car seat covers
  • clocks
  • curtains
  • floor mats
  • hoodies
  • jewelry
  • laptop sleeves
  • luggage
  • luggage covers
  • metal prints
  • neckties
  • ottomans
  • phone cases
  • posters and wall art
  • puzzles and games
  • tote bags
  • watches
  • welcome mats
  • yoga mats

Any creative marketing ideas for these?

Like Reply
I couldn't resist Big Grin

[Image: claude-it-is-me.png?raw=1]

(05-14-2020, 06:33 AM)Kurt Wrote: Hey Jeffery...I don't think this is the exact kind of ideas you had in mind and that you generally mean designs...but how about some unconventional marketing ideas using POD?

(05-14-2020, 06:33 AM)Kurt Wrote: Any creative marketing ideas for these?

Years ago I actually sponsored a PoD sports event with a local high school football team and it grew to contracts with other schools in the county. One of my sisters took the lead and ran with it for three years until online PoD became the de facto standard for high schools.

Online PoD has seriously outgrown the print-at-home small businesses. There is still some money for the print-at-home businesses that setup temporary stands at sports events, county fairs, agriculture shows, etc. with advents where large groups of people gather. That may change due to the virus and all that.

Here is the honey pot for PoD Ideas. All Online PoD enterprises have one thing in common and they will pay handsomely for...
Unique Ideas that can be transformed into PoD products.

Any of the PoD Enterprises can source talented graphics artists to create excellent designs. What they cannot do easily is source people with Unique PoD ideas.

Unique Ideas is what I foucs on. Like the idea about kids in cafes drinking slushies and other yummies from coffee cups when parents take their kids to their favorite establishment. Some of the establichments even put the child's name on the cup, keep it and make it available on return visits becoming the go-to place for those kids.

Then upscale the idea by taking a family picture of the whole family with their personalized cups, put it on tees and sell it to them. As more and more parents with children visit the establishment(s) all of the kids want their own cup and tee. Repeat business!

PoD is typically a one-time sale. PoD customized for repeat sales is just.. golden. Kids Birthday Party Anyone? Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeffery's post:
  • JoeSpirit, Kurt
Like Reply
(05-15-2020, 07:13 AM)Jeffery Wrote: PoD is typically a one-time sale. PoD customized for repeat sales is just.. golden. Kids Birthday Party Anyone?

Some of the things I discuss in POD Treasure Maps are ways to increase the profit per sale. One example is creating package/bundles of products like matching curtains, pillow cases and a rug. Or 4 mugs and a matching table cloth, sneakers and a hoodie, or wall art and a clock.

POD Treasure Maps (VIP download)
https://pheeds.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=21

• Jeffery
Like Reply
(05-21-2020, 12:49 AM)Kurt Wrote: POD Treasure Maps (VIP download) https://pheeds.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=21
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
  1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'JoeSpirit'
Like Reply
(05-22-2020, 01:04 PM)JoeSpirit Wrote: [*]Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource. [*]You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action. [*]Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code) [*]You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
It's kind of a harsh default message. Wink

POD Treasure Maps is in the private Video VIP section and only members have access.

I'm working on getting an affiliate program (W+) for it now.
https://pheeds.com/phorum/showthread.php?tid=249

• JoeSpirit
Like Reply
[Image: restaurant-old-norm-vs-new-norm-min.png?raw=1]
[-] The following 2 users Like Jeffery's post:
  • JoeSpirit, Kurt
Like Reply
[Image: old-norm-new-norm-girl-walking-a-dog-rat.png?raw=1]
RE: COVID - How to protect ourselves
  • Kurt
Like Reply
[Image: old-norm-new-norm-grinch.png?raw=1]
  • Kurt
Like Reply
[Image: 104717924_10164598753505377_316003074899...e=5F12081B]

• Jeffery
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fun, weird, wild and wacky marketing ideas Kurt 27 38423 05-27-2021, 04:07 PM
Last Post: successlane
  AI Writers and Timesaving Ideas for Content Marketing Kurt 0 4420 05-24-2021, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Kurt
  Covid 19 Survival "caring"marketing Ideas cosmic77 48 71576 12-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: cosmic77
  Print Sales Page ? KenB 3 6162 07-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Last Post: KenB
  Ideas for Promoting Pheeds, Or Any Program, Affiliate Offer Ect. Claire Koch 5 9345 04-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch