Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form
Question 
Question and Info: I purchased "Pheed Me Traffic" and I would appreciate some suggestions on how to best monetize this process for a newbie? Blog with Adsense, Clickbank, IM PLR? regular PLR, CPA? I know it's a dumb question

Experience: My experience: Corp. Exec. (retired), serial shiny object buyer with half-ass attempts using what I buy. Can do WP, other page builders

Your Assets: Have 4 domains, hosting. page builders, no social media accts, have cloud based autoresponder using smtp, but never used it. Here is a website I built recently. Was about to launch service when Covid 19 hit real estate market. Looking for a JV partner to help marketing service.

Your Marketing History: see above

Budget - Startup: not much

Budget - Ongoing Monthly: not much

I understand I'm making a public post with this info.: I understand I

[-] The following 3 users Like changemaker's post:
  • Claire Koch, Jeffery, Kurt
Like Reply
You need traffic and to get traffic you need to have something people want. And then work on maximizing that traffic.

It also looks like you're missing any kind of plan or focus and with a small budget you'll need to invest more time than money.

I'd suggest starting with something like creating some very high quality content that you can use to promote and be sure people will like it. On that page add an exit popup using your email system. This means you'll also need an incentive for people to give you their email. But use your own system only for testing. Once you get subs plan on upgrading to a service like Getresponse or Aweber, but not until.

Also, research how to add a tracking pixel to this page so that you can build custom audiences for paid ads. Building your own audiences will help you target people better and have lower PPC. It also doesn't cost anything to start building your audiences only you you create ads for them.

Keep building content pages and email incentives until you have 4-5 with email optins and retargeting pixels.

Use the strategies in Pheed Me Traffic to help with creating content and to promote your pages.

Build your Pheed Me system. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Create accounts at the main resources mentioned in Pheed Me and get to know them both as a user and a marketer.

Google and Youtube research things like:
how to add a retargeting pixel
intro to retargeting
how to market with _______  (recommended resourse)
how to get traffic from _______  (recommended resourse)

None of this costs any money, just a consistent effort. If you're going to invest I'd suggest in content.

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply
(04-22-2020, 05:26 PM)Kurt Wrote: You need traffic and to get traffic you need to have something people want. And then work on maximizing that traffic.

It also looks like you're missing any kind of plan or focus and with a small budget you'll need to invest more time than money.

I'd suggest starting with something like creating some very high quality content that you can use to promote and be sure people will like it. On that page add an exit popup using your email system. This means you'll also need an incentive for people to give you their email. But use your own system only for testing. Once you get subs plan on upgrading to a service like Getresponse or Aweber, but not until.

Also, research how to add a tracking pixel to this page so that you can build custom audiences for paid ads. Building your own audiences will help you target people better and have lower PPC. It also doesn't cost anything to start building your audiences only you you create ads for them.

Keep building content pages and email incentives until you have 4-5 with email optins and retargeting pixels.

Use the strategies in Pheed Me Traffic to help with creating content and to promote your pages.

Build your Pheed Me system. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Create accounts at the main resources mentioned in Pheed Me and get to know them both as a user and a marketer.

Google and Youtube research things like:
how to add a retargeting pixel
intro to retargeting
how to market with _______  (recommended resourse)
how to get traffic from _______  (recommended resourse)

None of this costs any money, just a consistent effort. If you're going to invest I'd suggest in content.

Thanks, Kurt appreciates the help.
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pheeds Content Silo - The Ugly but Extremely Useful Page for Writing Content Kurt 20 28557 05-03-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  Pheeds Leads - prospecting for customers on a budget Kurt 5 10848 06-13-2021, 08:22 PM
  A new marketing strategy The Pheeds Funnel Kurt 3 7662 01-27-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch
Question Form submission: Help Pheeds Help You Form fionadarocha 9 13251 07-06-2020, 09:06 PM
Exclamation How is Pheeds different? And Tips for Chips Kurt 11 14934 05-13-2020, 06:26 AM
  WordPress and Pheeds/MyBB for Internet Marketing? Jeffery 0 3068 04-23-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Jeffery
Thumbs Up Pheeds Membership Stampede - Pharmers Market and Cow Chips Special Kurt 2 4352 04-23-2020, 01:21 PM
Exclamation All About Pheeds Cow Chips Kurt 4 9602 04-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Angelluc
  Ideas for Promoting Pheeds, Or Any Program, Affiliate Offer Ect. Claire Koch 5 9348 04-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Claire Koch