Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Low Cost Internet Marketing Resources
I hate paying full price. I like bargains and I'm always on the hunt to save money when I can.

One of the things I hate when I buy a product is monthly or yearly fees. Whenever possible I avoid these at all costs.

My absolute favorite resource for saving money is App Sumo  (No affiliate link here)

Over the last several years I have purchased:

Theme Isle WP Themes Life Time Plan for 5 Themes for $49.00
(Regularly $49.00 for 1 site per year)

In Video Life Time Plan $49.00
(Regularly $120 per year)

Lumen 5 Video Creator Free for 1 year
(Regularly $228 per year)

Tube Buddy Lifetime Access to 1 Pro Plan $39.00
(Regularly $108 per year)

These are just some examples.

I recommend App Sumo for anyone wanting to save money by buying tools and services. you cannot best the money-saving.

If you know of another great low cost please add them to this thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Albert Grande's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
I have to tell ya Albert Grande. I do not like one year free products because after one year you have to pay.
You build everything and bam its gone. Having said that I did purchase an 8 year hosting plan for 77.00.
I figure in 8 years I will be ready to move again. If I'm still here. It had an option to host 9 of my offline
clients sites which I did the first 2 for free so it was a real deal for me.

Did you know vooplayer has a free option? I spent days trying to find a nice player I could have my clients
sign up for by themselves and just do the work for it later and searched for days then one day i fell on it
by chance.

This is what happens when you are a cheap skate like me. Ha ha ha i'm not really I buy anything I really
want. But I am working on my internet marketing courses hording addiction. Too costly for the backup.

Sorry but that is hysterical I am too much if I do say so myself.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Claire Koch's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
I, like Albert, also love the AppSumo resource. However, I get carried away in buying "shiny objects" because "someday" I'll have a need! As Albert noted, InVideo is a great tool for creating quick videos with some very cool effects. I highly recommend this tool. Check out this little quickie InVideo video I made and posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gord.isman/vide...057288274/ .
[-] The following 2 users Like Gord Isman's post:
  • Claire Koch, Kurt
Like Reply
(03-10-2020, 04:18 AM)Gord Isman Wrote: I, like Albert, also love the AppSumo resource.  However, I get carried away in buying "shiny objects" because "someday" I'll have a need!  As Albert noted, InVideo is a great tool for creating quick videos with some very cool effects.  I highly recommend this tool.  Check out this little quickie InVideo video I made and posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gord.isman/vide...057288274/ .

Hey Gord...glad to see you. You can embed FB videos here. You need to use the "Reply" button to bring up the full editor. Then click on the video link and selct FB. Smile

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Claire Koch
Like Reply
(03-10-2020, 04:18 AM)Gord Isman Wrote: I, like Albert, also love the AppSumo resource.  However, I get carried away in buying "shiny objects" because "someday" I'll have a need!  As Albert noted, InVideo is a great tool for creating quick videos with some very cool effects.  I highly recommend this tool.  Check out this little quickie InVideo video I made and posted on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gord.isman/vide...057288274/ .
that was a fun video.  I like your professionalism. I need to put more of that into video creation.
I appreciate also your hard work. (had to amend this because I repeated myself) I need to jump in there and get my feet wet and really
start doing it. Procrastination! I suppose all us have this problem to some degree

A little chicken because I lack in the arena of creativeness but as they say practice makes perfect. If you never start then you never
get an better at anything.

I suppose video creation is a fun skill! Time to have some fun
Like Reply
Giveaway of the Day is a very good resource for free software and I have been using it often over the years. I think it was Paul Myers that turned some of us on to it back in the day.

Today the downloads are still free, but not for life or as long as it was active on your PC. Instead the downloads are (most of them) are active for a year. Still, a years time is plenty of time to decide if you like it or not.

This date I grabbed Fast Video Downloader 3.1.0.61 because I hear good things about it. Took less than five minutes to install and register for 366 days. What I lile most about it I can download almost anything from almost any website. For example: YouTube has some great and not so great Marketing Videos that I sometimes cannot watch owed to my schedule.

In less than eight minutes I copied one YouTube URL into the software and downloaded a 576MB file. Checked the quality in VLC (also free) and it was excellent. I personally love Mick's stuff from profitcopilot.com and added five videos to the software and scheduled them for download later today when I am away from my PC.

BTW, from date/time of this post there are still 19 hours left to grab a free for 1 year full version.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeffery's post:
  • Kurt
Like Reply
GoD is good but I generally like Shareware on Sale a little better...probably even more now that GoD is only for a year. Shareware On Sale is pretty much the only site I allow notifications for. Smile

https://sharewareonsale.com

HumbleBundle is also worth a look. They focus mostly on games but also have software bundles from time to time. You can buy bundles for as little as $1 with some upgrades being $20. The cool thing is they donate the money to charity that you can select. I got a bundle that included Camtasia 9 and Snagit for $20.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Enjoy Generous Commissions up to 60%, find ready-to-use swipe files and more with
The Pheeds Kings and Queens of Content VIP Club affiliate program.

Click here to your affiliate link and get started now.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Kurt's post:
  • Jeffery
Like Reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Marketing Essentials - What are some of your favorite FREE marketing resources? Kurt 19 37989 11-02-2022, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Kurt
  Some cool free image resources you may not have known about Kurt 1 3126 06-09-2022, 05:58 PM
  A good free stock video site for marketing Kurt 0 1840 06-08-2022, 05:43 PM
  An insiders look at affiliate marketing from a former affiliate manager Kurt 0 1320 05-05-2022, 01:21 AM
  Regular pages or marketing pages? BobKa 1 1976 03-30-2022, 09:29 PM
  CXL Digital Marketing Training? Kurt 1 3881 03-10-2022, 10:46 AM
Last Post: BelaDublin
  What is your favorite marketing tools for 2022? Asan 3 3446 02-03-2022, 12:29 PM
Last Post: michafr1
  Jarvee for social marketing anyone? Karen Dot 1 2387 01-24-2022, 07:13 AM
  The BIG list of premium marketing tools that offer free trials Kurt 13 50198 10-26-2021, 03:22 PM
  Easy and free way to set up a social marketing network with great content Kurt 1 2986 08-30-2021, 06:04 PM