Pheeds.com
What have you wasted money on for IM? - Printable Version

+- Pheeds.com (https://pheeds.com/phorum)
+-- Forum: Phorums (https://pheeds.com/phorum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Cash Cow Marketing (https://pheeds.com/phorum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What have you wasted money on for IM? (/showthread.php?tid=337)

What have you wasted money on for IM? - Kurt - 05-15-2020

I don't mean stuff that didn't work. But what things have you purchased for IM but never used...or didn't use enough?

Many years ago I paid $250 (?) for a link spamming program called something like Syndic8 and never used it. There's a number of other things I've bought and either never really used or barely used.

RE: What have you wasted money on for IM? - Jeffery - 05-15-2020

vBulletin and I never installed it.

RE: What have you wasted money on for IM? - JoeSpirit - 05-15-2020

I think the major one for me was a WP plugin that imported Amazon products. I don't remember the name of it now.

I did use it but the search engines pretty much shut down my organic traffic to the site almost immediately after I activated the thing.

Another product type that I didn't use long was content spinners. I hate those things.

In my opinion, it takes more time to make the results even readable than it does to just create the content from scratch in the first place.

RE: What have you wasted money on for IM? - 10x - 05-16-2020

A bunch. It's not on purpose. I never bought anything and said, "alright I'm going to not even open it up and let it sit on my hard drive."

Life happens. I get busy, etc. 

For example, I haven't even opened the $1 great JF copywriting deal from a couple of weeks ago. I have a lot of reasons and excuses but in the end, it's still not opened much less used. Smile

RE: What have you wasted money on for IM? - Kurt - 05-16-2020

(05-16-2020, 04:10 AM)10x Wrote: For example, I haven't even opened the $1 great JF copywriting deal from a couple of weeks ago. I have a lot of reasons and excuses but in the end, it's still not opened much less used.

Yeah...that's why I didn't get it. It wasn't the $1 it was that I have too many other things on my To Do list and it would have either been a distraction or I wouldn't have watched it. When Jefferyt said the first one was a webinar I knew I wouldn't have the time...

RE: What have you wasted money on for IM? - thorton - 06-13-2020

I bought "lifetime" hosting and didn't use it for a while and when I finally wanted to use it I couldn't log in and couldn't contact support. I can't remember who it was it was a while back.

RE: What have you wasted money on for IM? - JoeSpirit - 06-14-2020

(06-13-2020, 06:02 AM)thorton Wrote: I bought "lifetime" hosting and didn't use it for a while and when I finally wanted to use it I couldn't log in and couldn't contact support. I can't remember who it was it was a while back.

I have an account with a service that's named Lifetime Hosting and have a number of sites housed with them.

RE: What have you wasted money on for IM? - thorton - 06-18-2020

I bought a 2020 planner. Smile

RE: What have you wasted money on for IM? - JoeSpirit - 06-18-2020

(06-18-2020, 01:10 AM)thorton Wrote: I bought a 2020 planner. Smile

Maybe replace that last 0 with a 1???