Pheeds.com
I believe one essential element of marketing is...you have to participate - Printable Version

+- Pheeds.com (https://pheeds.com/phorum)
+-- Forum: Phorums (https://pheeds.com/phorum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: Cash Cow Marketing (https://pheeds.com/phorum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: I believe one essential element of marketing is...you have to participate (/showthread.php?tid=307)

I believe one essential element of marketing is...you have to participate - Kurt - 04-22-2020

One of the surest ways to grow online is to participate in communities. It's not a fast way to make money but it's a very reliable and long term.

Look for opportunities to reach people THEN think about things you can sell. Real marketing is finding the market FIRST then products and services for that market.

If you're just starting join Quora, FB and Reddit and get a feel for how they work. Find forums that are active and offer finacial opportunity.

And participate.

Don't try to sell directly in these places. Instead NETWORK with the influencers in each. Help the communties and get yourself "known". If you're in a few FB groups, on a couple of forums, and active in Quora and Reddit you can use the stuff you find in one to post in the others.

Be creative. FB doesn't allow sigs but you can create an animated GIF upload it to GIPHY and include the URL to it every time you post. Not an ad, but something to brand yourself as the helpful person.

And participate. Especially here at the Pheeds Phorum. Smile

RE: I believe one essential element of marketing is...you have to participate - Claire Koch - 04-23-2020

I agree with this and in my early days on here I got myself into a couple rumbles on forums.  I mention this
because it happens sometimes without you realizing a little tiff is rising and learned its due in part to the
written word which can be easy to misinterpret.  I had to take a time and learn how to make my posts
so no one could misunderstand what I was trying to say.  And sometimes it happens if you disagree with
some who can't handle it.

If you know this before hand you won't get a reputation by accident for being an arguer.  You really want
people to get to know you as someone who cares about other people and who is a contributor for things that
matter.

After my early days I tried to help others who didn't know how to handle those tiffs of sorts.

I did a lot of selling via forum marketing all my days on here and still do with my little sig at bottom.
Its really a great way to get sales as people get to know you and your reputation grows. 

I like your idea for fb and the animated gif for every time you post.  I'd love to see more people in those
bizopp groups doing some value posting instead of blatant ads.  The scammers are running wild in some of
those groups beware.

I guess its time for me to delve into quora and yahoo answers and also reddit although reddit is so different
but our good old fashioned forums from the old days that I spoke of are few and far between that is why I
love it here.

RE: I believe one essential element of marketing is...you have to participate - Kurt - 04-23-2020

(04-23-2020, 12:28 AM)Claire Koch Wrote: I agree with this and in my early days on here I got myself into a couple rumbles on forums.  I mention this
because it happens sometimes without you realizing a little tiff is rising and learned its due in part to the
written word which can be easy to misinterpret.  I had to take a time and learn how to make my posts
so no one could misunderstand what I was trying to say.  And sometimes it happens if you disagree with
some who can't handle it.

If you know this before hand you won't get a reputation by accident for being an arguer.  You really want
people to get to know you as someone who cares about other people and who is a contributor for things that
matter.

After my early days I tried to help others who didn't know how to handle those tiffs of sorts.

I did a lot of selling via forum marketing all my days on here and still do with my little sig at bottom.
Its really a great way to get sales as people get to know you and your reputation grows. 

I like your idea for fb and the animated gif for every time you post.  I'd love to see more people in those
bizopp groups doing some value posting instead of blatant ads.  The scammers are running wild in some of
those groups beware.

I guess its time for me to delve into quora and yahoo answers and also reddit although reddit is so different
but our good old fashioned forums from the old days that I spoke of are few and far between that is why I
love it here.

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: I believe one essential element of marketing is...you have to participate - Jeffery - 04-24-2020

Take Action.

Everyday, I try to Take Action rather it be for my business or someone else's business such as affiliates new to the industry.

Essentially, when I Take Action those actions will affect my business and possibly other businesses. Hopefully with positive outcomes. In effect, that requires participation which may also require collaboration with others.. the action of working with someone to produce or create something.